About Ophthalmic Consultants of the Capital Region - Albany
Ophthalmic Consultants of the Capital Region (OCCR) is a leading provider of LASIK and LASIK alternative procedures in the New York area. The center specializes in Advanced CustomVue™ LASIK and its modern surgical alternatives, including Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE) and Topography Guided PRK. Patients who are over 55 years old can also receive PRK and RLE procedures to improve their vision.
OCCR's team of highly trained surgeons is dedicated to helping patients achieve clear vision with less dependency on glasses or contacts. They have five convenient locations throughout the area, including Albany, Clifton Park, Schenectady, Schodack, and Troy. Patients no longer need to travel to a big city to receive advanced eye care.
In addition to LASIK and LASIK alternatives, OCCR provides a variety of eye care services, including eye exams, cataract treatment, glaucoma treatment, retinal specialists, optometrists, and ophthalmologists. Their team of specialists, ophthalmologists, and optometrists are committed to providing personalized care that meets each patient's unique needs.
OCCR has a proven track record of success in improving patients' vision. Their team of experts will evaluate each patient's individual needs to determine the best course of treatment.
Ophthalmic Consultants of the Capital Region is a reputable provider of LASIK and LASIK alternative procedures in the New York area. Their team of highly trained surgeons and specialists are committed to helping patients achieve better vision. With five convenient locations throughout the area, patients can receive advanced eye care right in their hometown.
Ophthalmic Consultants of the Capital Region - Albany Reviews
Ophthalmic Consultants of the Capital Region - Albany Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Ophthalmic Consultants of the Capital Region - Albany Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Patients reported satisfactory results from eyewear fittings, with glasses not requiring frequent adjustments
- Some patients experienced successful outcomes from retina procedures and cataract surgeries
- However, there were notable instances of complications following laser eye surgery, including persistent pain and visual issues
- Several patients cited unresolved or worsened eye issues following their treatment
- The practice regularly sees overbooked appointments, leading to extended wait times and dissatisfaction
- Issues in communication, particularly regarding appointments and insurance coverage, as well as concerns over customer service were frequently mentioned
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.