About Berkshire Eye Center - Pittsfield
Berkshire Eye Center is a leading ophthalmology practice that provides quality eye care services to patients in Berkshire and Columbia County. Their team of experienced doctors, technicians, opticians, and support staff are committed to treating patients with dignity and respect while providing dependable and courteous service. Berkshire Eye Center offers a full range of eyeglass lenses for children and adults in all prescriptions. They provide comprehensive eye care, from newborn evaluations to treatment of age-related conditions such as macular degeneration.
The team at Berkshire Eye Center offers advanced technology in today’s modern medicine. They specialize in the latest laser procedures and perform clear cornea "no stitch" cataract surgery using topical anesthesia "no needle" "no eye patch" in their state of the art Ambulatory Surgical Center. Additionally, they offer retina and glaucoma services, which were once requiring out of town travel, are now conveniently offered in their home office. Their glaucoma specialist, Dr. Paul Fellenbaum, and retinal specialist, Dr. David Agahigian, are both available to consult with patients on a regular basis in their Pittsfield office.
Berkshire Eye Center is pleased to have a team of highly skilled surgeons. Dr. Marcin Zygawski is a Board Certified Ophthalmologist, with special interest in no-stitch cataract surgery, toric and multifocal lens implants, glaucoma care, dry eye management, and surgical eyelid disorder management. Dr. Neal Ginsberg specializes in corneal transplantation and laser vision correction. Dr. Bruce Evenchik, Dr. Gregory Shouldice, Dr. Fred Orlando, and Dr. Neal Ginsberg are the Board of Directors and co-partners of the practice.
Berkshire Eye Center has four locations in Pittsfield, MA, Gt. Barrington, MA, Valatie, NY, and Ambulatory Surgery Center: Adams, MA. Medical and optical services of Berkshire Eye are available in all three locations. They offer free consultations and a range of services, including comprehensive eye care, cataracts, laser vision correction, and optical department services. Berkshire Eye Center is committed to delivering the very best in eye care and earning patients' trust.
Berkshire Eye Center - Pittsfield Reviews
Berkshire Eye Center - Pittsfield Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Berkshire Eye Center - Pittsfield Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- The competence and professionalism of the doctors and technicians have been recognized and appreciated, with several mentioning Drs. Singer, Orlando, and Ginsburg specifically.
- Patients generally reported positive medical outcomes from surgeries, notably cataract procedures, praising how the procedure significantly improved their quality of life.
- Several patients pointed out the inefficient scheduling system and long wait times, both in scheduling an appointment and in waiting for their scheduled appointment.
- There were several complaints about the unprofessional demeanor of the receptionist, with issues ranging from not acknowledging the patient to not accurately scheduling appointments.
- Billing and insurance handling have provoked complaints, with patients expressing frustration over unexpected bills or confusion over charges.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.