About The San Diego LASIK Institute
The San Diego LASIK Institute treats patients like family, using the most advanced technology, and providing excellent customer service. Their motto is "your vision is our passion." Their founder, Dr. Tony H. Pham, is a Board Certified Diplomat of the American Board of Ophthalmology. Dr. Pham is a skilled and compassionate LASIK surgeon who treats his patients like loved ones.
The San Diego LASIK Institute uses the most advanced technology available, including the VISX Star 4 CustomVue System with Iris Registration, which is considered the industry leader for Custom LASIK. They also use the iDesign Custom LASIK Suite, which is the newest and most advanced custom wavescan system available. And the Intralase laser for their LASIK procedures.
The San Diego LASIK Institute's team of optometrists and LASIK surgeons perform thorough examinations to ensure that each patient receives the best possible care. Their optometrists perform a minimum of three refractions prior to LASIK surgery. They also offer PRK for patients who are not candidates for LASIK.
The San Diego LASIK Institute's commitment to patient care extends beyond the surgery itself. They offer all-inclusive treatment related to LASIK for one year, including enhancements, at no additional charge. Additionally, their surgeons are available 24/7 to answer any questions or concerns that patients may have. The San Diego LASIK Institute has offices in San Diego and Orange County, and they serve the surrounding areas.
The San Diego LASIK Institute provides exceptional care to their patients, using the most advanced technology available. Their commitment to patient care extends beyond the surgery itself, and patients can trust that they will receive the best possible care.
The San Diego LASIK Institute Reviews
The San Diego LASIK Institute Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in The San Diego LASIK Institute Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Patients consistently report quick and painless recovery following their surgeries, even those who initially had severe prescriptions
- A comfortable and friendly environment is maintained, complete with snacks, a clean facility, and a professional yet warm staff
- The surgical skill of Dr. Darrow and Dr. Pham is often highlighted, with patients commending their ability to foster comfort and communicate throughout the procedure
- The institute's LASIK technology is state-of-the-art, yielding consistently successful surgical outcomes, often resulting in patients achieving better than 20/20 vision
- Excellent post-operative care, including easy scheduling for follow-up appointments and a committed response to any arising patient concerns
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.
based on 900 Reviews
It took me literally 4 years to decide on LASIK. I am the person that will do in-depth research and see what might possible go wrong. Due to that behavior,... Read More
I can't thank the San Diego Lasik Institute enough! I've been wearing glasses for over 20 years and finally had enough. I scheduled a consultation and was... Read More
I first came to SDLI when I was 19 to get a consultation. dr Darrow was extremely nice and informative , she recommended I wait until I was at least 24 to... Read More