About Rgb Cataract and LASIK
RGB Cataract and LASIK is a trusted provider of LASIK eye surgery, offering the latest technology and the expertise of board-certified ophthalmologists. With locations serving Gainesville, Durant, and Denison, their approach is to present patients with all the information they need to make an informed decision. Their dedicated eye doctors and LASIK consulting team spend time ensuring patients have every opportunity to ask questions and are involved in the process.
RGB Cataract and LASIK uses the iLASIK technology platform from Johnson & Johnson, which includes the CustomVue Wavescan system, the IntraLase femtosecond laser, and the VISX Star4 excimer laser. The IntraLase technology for flap creation during LASIK has proven advantageous over the traditional use of a microkeratome steel blade for many patients, taking less time, having less healing time, treating more varied vision conditions, and being safer. The precision of the iLASIK technology is preferable for many patients because of its superiority in vision improvement, consistency, and safety.
Their surgeons perform all-laser LASIK, also known as bladeless LASIK, which is a premium vision correction surgery. Like LASIK, refractive errors are corrected, but there are no blades. Instead, all laser LASIK uses a femtosecond laser and an excimer laser to reshape the cornea, reducing the risk of complications developing after the procedure. Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK) is also an option for some patients.
To determine candidacy for LASIK, RGB Cataract and LASIK conducts a pre-operative LASIK exam, a thorough eye exam that analyzes overall eye health and accurately measures corneal thickness to ensure LASIK is possible. Each candidate goes through a non-invasive, three-dimensional diagnostic imaging test that captures the subtleties that make their eyes and vision unique.
RGB Cataract and LASIK offers a fast and painless LASIK procedure that is appropriate for a wide range of people who want the opportunity to experience freedom from glasses and contacts and enjoy a better quality of life. With their dedication to excellence and commitment to patient satisfaction, RGB Cataract and LASIK is a top choice for LASIK eye surgery.
Rgb Cataract and LASIK Reviews
Rgb Cataract and LASIK Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Rgb Cataract and LASIK Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Among the surgeons at RGB, Dr. Lehman and Dr. Plauche are frequently praised for their high-quality surgeries and attentive patient care.
- Patients express satisfaction with the outcomes of cataract and Lasik surgeries, highlighting the expertise of the medical team.
- RGB's culture of patient-focused care is appreciated by many patients who feel listened to and taken care of.
- The practice's waiting times are identified as a minor concern, with some patients suggesting the need for better scheduling.
- The post-operative care is often mentioned positively, indicating a thorough and careful follow-up process.
- Mixed reviews are noted for staff interactions. While some patients find the staff helpful and friendly, others hope for improved communication.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.