About Rand Eye Institute
Rand Eye Institute is a comprehensive eye care and surgical facility that offers a full range of patient services, including routine eye examinations and advanced testing and sophisticated ophthalmic treatments for various eye conditions. Founded in 1979 by Dr. William J. Rand, Rand Eye Institute has grown to become one of the largest comprehensive eye care and surgical facilities in the country.
Rand Eye Institute specializes in refractive surgeries such as custom laser vision correction, lens exchange procedures, custom laser cataract surgery, vitreo-retinal surgery, and corneal transplantation. Rand Eye Institute's doctors are recognized leaders in advanced laser refractive surgery and high definition custom surgical procedures. Rand Eye Institute's No-Flap LASIK and CustomVue LASIK are the most advanced high definition technology procedures available today. They also offer Lifestyle Vision procedures that provide a personalized approach to vision correction, geared towards optimizing individual lifestyles.
Rand Eye Institute's surgeons are highly qualified and board-certified, and they ensure that each patient's individual needs are tailored to. The doctors at Rand Eye Institute are dedicated to improving the quality of life of each patient, and they offer the highest standard of care in all vision correction procedures, including custom laser vision correction surgery and refractive lens exchange technologies.
The Rand Eye Institute serves the residents of Deerfield Beach, Florida, and the surrounding areas. If you are considering LASIK eye surgery, Rand Eye Institute may be the right provider for you. Rand Eye Institute's individualized approach to vision correction, coupled with its high standard of treatment, makes it an excellent choice for patients seeking quality and compassionate eye care services.
Rand Eye Institute Reviews
Rand Eye Institute Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Rand Eye Institute Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Patients were highly satisfied with the expertise and care provided by Dr. Danzig, Dr. Rand, and the rest of the medical team.
- The institute's staff and doctors were often lauded for their patient-friendly approach and capability to explain complex eye health issues comprehensively.
- While experiences with procedures such as cataract surgery and retina detachments were largely positive, several reviews indicated post-operative issues, including double vision and infections.
- The most common complaint centered around protracted wait times, often extending to two to six hours.
- Some patients express dissatisfaction with organizational efficiency, particularly in regard to appointment schedules and overall patient flow.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.