About Cohen Laser & Vision Center
The Cohen Laser and Vision Center (CLVC) is a leading provider of LASIK eye surgery and other vision correction services. They offer a wide range of procedures, including LASIK, PRK, Implantable Collamer Lens, Cataract & Refractive Lens Exchange, Dry Eye & LipiFlow, Cornea Disease & Transplants, Glaucoma, Presbyopia, Retina, and Eyelid Conditions. They have a team of highly skilled and experienced surgeons who use the latest technology to provide their patients with the best possible outcomes.
CLVC has received numerous accolades and awards for their outstanding services. They have been recognized by the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, the American Academy of Ophthalmology, and the American College of Surgeons. They are also a member of the Better Business Bureau and have an A+ rating.
CLVC has several locations throughout the United States, including in California, Nevada, and Arizona. They serve patients from all over the country and are committed to providing them with the highest level of care. They offer financing and insurance options to help patients make the most of their vision correction options.
If you are considering LASIK or other vision correction procedures, CLVC is an excellent choice. Their team of skilled surgeons and advanced technology ensure that you get the best possible outcomes. Contact them today to schedule a consultation and learn more about their services.
Cohen Laser & Vision Center Reviews
Cohen Laser & Vision Center Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Cohen Laser & Vision Center Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Patients reported significant improvements in vision, often achieving 20/20 or 20/15 vision after surgery
- The Lasik procedure was typically described as rapid, comfortable, and painless, with minimal complications or discomfort post-operation
- The clinic is well-equipped with modern technology, contributing to the excellent surgical outcomes
- Patients frequently praised Dr. Cohen for his professional manner, expertise, and ability to provide reassurance throughout the procedure
- The staff was consistently praised for their friendliness and efficiency, contributing to a positive overall experience
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.
based on 38 Reviews
Dr. Richard Cohen is an amazing provider. Him and all of the staff at CLVC made me feel like a priority and made me feel right at home. He took his time... Read More
What a wonderful office. Everyone was so nice. They were so helpful. Took the time to go over everything we needed. Very comfortable. I highly recommend. Read More
I am so happy with my results! I am 57 and I was tired of carrying reading glasses with me everywhere I went. I had at least 10 pair of readers in my... Read More