About Physicians Eye Clinic
Physicians Eye Clinic is a highly respected provider of LASIK surgery, cataract surgery, and eyelid procedures, among other services, in the Everett, Washington area. Their experienced team of ophthalmologists are committed to providing personalized care to each patient, with a focus on achieving optimal results and enhancing patients' quality of life.
LASIK surgery is one of the their specialties. This procedure, which uses an excimer laser to reshape the cornea, can reduce a person's dependency on glasses or contact lenses. Physicians Eye Clinic's surgeons are highly skilled in LASIK surgery, and use the latest techniques and technology to ensure patients receive the best possible outcome.
In addition to LASIK surgery, Physicians Eye Clinic offers a wide range of services to address a variety of eye conditions, including cataracts, glaucoma, and diabetic eye disease. Physicians Eye Clinic also provides routine eye care, such as eye exams and treatment for dry eyes.
Physicians Eye Clinic has earned a reputation for excellence in the field of ophthalmology. The clinic has been recognized with numerous accolades and awards, including the Best of Western Washington award and the Angie's List Super Service Award.
Physicians Eye Clinic is conveniently located in Everett, Washington, and serves patients from throughout the surrounding area. Their friendly and knowledgeable staff are always available to answer questions and provide guidance to patients considering LASIK surgery or other eye care services.
Physicians Eye Clinic Reviews
Physicians Eye Clinic Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Physicians Eye Clinic Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Patients express high satisfaction rates with the surgical outcomes, particularly for cataract surgery and glaucoma treatment, with notable improvements in vision and comfort.
- Lasik and laser procedures performed at this facility are frequently praised for their successful results and the professionalism and expertise of Dr. Jones.
- There are numerous comments on the inconveniently long waiting times for appointments, which appears to be a common issue.
- Customer service, especially from the front desk staff, is often criticized in reviews, and this element of the patient experience is regularly identified as an area needing improvement.
- The organization of the office is another frequently mentioned area of concern, with patients noting issues relating to appointment scheduling, prescription management, and communication.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.
based on 30 Reviews
I was referred by friends to this group of eye physicians. I needed cataract surgery and did not know any ophthalmologists in Everett. I have been treated... Read More
Appointment was an hour late for my dad with limited mobility. Front chairs are so broken down that we watched two elderly patients struggling to stand and... Read More
I had Lasik here and had a wonderful experience. Everything was easy, from scheduling, to the actual procedure and then aftercare. While my eye correction... Read More