About Northwest Eye Surgeons - Seattle
Northwest Eye Surgeons is a highly reputable eye surgery provider that specializes in LASIK procedures. They have a team of experienced and knowledgeable surgeons who utilize state-of-the-art technology to provide the best possible outcomes for their patients.
Their surgeons have received numerous accolades and awards over the years, including being named to the Best Doctors in America list and receiving recognition for their contributions to the field of ophthalmology. This speaks to their commitment to providing the highest quality care to their patients.
Northwest Eye Surgeons offers a wide range of services, including LASIK, cataract surgery, cornea procedures, glaucoma treatments, and more. They also provide medical eye care for conditions such as dry eye syndrome and pink eye. Their surgeons have expertise in a variety of specialties, including retina and vitreous, strabismus and pediatrics, and eyelid surgery.
Northwest Eye Surgeons has multiple locations throughout the Seattle area, including Northgate, Sequim, Smokey Point, Renton, and Mountlake Terrace. This allows patients to receive care close to home, making the process more convenient and comfortable.
Northwest Eye Surgeons is an excellent choice for anyone considering LASIK or other eye surgery procedures. With their experienced surgeons, state-of-the-art technology, and patient-centered focus, patients can trust that they are in good hands.
Northwest Eye Surgeons - Seattle Reviews
Northwest Eye Surgeons - Seattle Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Northwest Eye Surgeons - Seattle Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Some patients reported complications and prolonged recovery periods following SMILE and cataract surgeries, leading to dissatisfaction with the results and the information provided pre-surgery
- Significant wait times and perceived overbooking were identified as issues, with some patients spending long periods in the waiting room and feeling that the clinic has high patient intake
- Communication was considered inconsistent, with several patients mentioning issues with information provision and difficulties having calls returned
- Despite these concerns, the majority of patients praised the professional conduct of the clinicians and their dedication to patient welfare, which extended beyond surgical expertise to offering emotional support and empathy
- The expertise of the surgeons in dealing with complex eye conditions was lauded by many patients, who felt their outcomes were markedly improved by the physicians' skills
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.