About LASIK Phoenix
Eye Doctors of Arizona is an ophthalmology practice in Phoenix, Arizona founded in 1975 by Dr. Warren Heller MD. The practice is now run by Dr. Warren's son, Dr. Matthew Heller DO, and his colleague, Dr. Benjamin Heller DO. Both Dr. Matthew and Dr. Benjamin are board-certified ophthalmologists who specialize in laser vision correction, laser eye surgery, LASIK, PRK, and laser cataract surgery. They are dedicated to delivering quality results for each individual patient, and Dr. Matthew strives to perform an individualized procedure for each and every patient.
In addition to LASIK and PRK, both Dr. Matthew and Dr. Benjamin perform large volumes of cataract surgery, and Dr. Matthew performs ORA Optiwave Refractive Analysis during cataract surgery to add a new level of precision to the optical result of the eye after cataract surgery. Eye Doctors of Arizona also offers services such as glaucoma treatment, dry eye treatment, and diabetic retinopathy treatment.
Eye Doctors of Arizona has three valley locations including Downtown Phoenix, Biltmore, and North Phoenix. They provide a free consultation for potential LASIK patients and proudly serves the greater Phoenix and Scottsdale areas. Eye Doctors of Arizona is a reliable and experienced ophthalmology practice that offers a range of services for patients seeking LASIK and other vision correction procedures.
LASIK Phoenix Reviews
LASIK Phoenix Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in LASIK Phoenix Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Many patients express satisfaction with the surgical outcomes, often achieving near 20/20 vision, reflecting a high level of surgical skill in these practices.
- Despite the complicated nature of eye surgeries, patients report rapid recovery periods, thanks to effective surgical processes and excellent post-operative care.
- The surge of positive feedback indicates a patient-centered care model, where patients' needs and comfort are prioritized, enhancing the overall medical experience.
- Use of state-of-the-art technology in surgeries assures patients of the quality and modernity of the medical procedures.
- The few negative remarks point to issues with wait times and occasional lapses in customer service. While not frequent, these should be addressed to maintain the overall high reputation.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.
based on 39 Reviews
After a good amount of searching and looking at reviews I decided to make an appointment with Dr. Johnson. The office was easy to find (tucked away in the... Read More
Very professional and friendly staff. I needed a complete eye exam as well as glasses. My doctor was very thorough and had good recommendations for me. My... Read More
This is my 3rd and last year to renew my lenses at this location. The staff is always very nice but never seem get anything done. They promise call backs... Read More