About Cornea Consultants of Arizona - Phoenix
Cornea Consultants of Arizona specializes in a wide range of ocular conditions, including keratoconus, Fuch’s and other corneal dystrophies, ocular trauma, severe ocular infections, inflammatory disease, ocular malignancies, dry eye syndrome, cataracts, and refractive surgery. They offer the most advanced LASIK, PRK, INTACS, and other refractive surgical procedures to help patients reduce their dependence on eyewear. Their surgeons are experienced in performing common procedures such as corneal transplantation, pterygium surgery, and state-of-the-art no-stitch cataract surgery.
The founder of Cornea Consultants of Arizona, Dr. Edward Shaw, was the first fellowship-trained corneal specialist in Arizona. The practice takes pride in the tradition of excellence he started, and they strive to provide personal care to each patient they see. As a specialist practice, Cornea Consultants of Arizona works with many local and regional eye care providers to provide consultation and management of challenging cases. They are also actively involved in many clinical research trials to improve current treatments of eye disease.
Cornea Consultants of Arizona has multiple locations throughout Arizona to make it easy for patients to access their services. They have a team of highly skilled and compassionate surgeons, including Dr. Robert H. Gross, who serves as the Ocular Services Medical Director for the Donor Network of Arizona Eye Bank. If you are considering LASIK or other refractive surgical procedures, Cornea Consultants of Arizona is an excellent choice for professional and compassionate care.
Cornea Consultants of Arizona - Phoenix Reviews
Cornea Consultants of Arizona - Phoenix Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Cornea Consultants of Arizona - Phoenix Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Patients reported successful surgical outcomes, particularly noting effective treatment for cataracts and cornea-related issues from Drs. Shah, Dao, and Gross.
- Dr. Shah received specific praise for her patient care and communication, demonstrating a nurturing and reassuring connection with patients.
- Dr. Gross was commended for his expertise in treating a patient with a swollen cornea, helping them find a course of treatment after previous failed attempts.
- A handful of patients expressed dissatisfaction with long wait times for appointments.
- There were isolated instances of perceived unprofessional behavior, with a few patients conveying negative experiences with a particular doctor.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.