About Erdey Searcy Eye Group
Erdey Searcy Eye Group has been providing Ophthalmology and Eye Care Services in Columbus, Ohio for 30 years. Their overall approach is to strive to offer the best eye care services in Columbus, Ohio. They have received accolades for their advances in cornea transplantation, refinements in cataract surgery, and the first "dropless" cataract surgery in Columbus, Ohio. Additionally, they are the first to introduce Crystalens Trulign™ Toric Implant for Cataract Surgery and EVO+ ICL in Central Ohio.
Erdey Searcy Eye Group offers a range of services, including LASIK and refractive surgery, implantable contact lens, cornea transplant surgery, diabetic eye health, and emergent eye care. They have a team of highly skilled and respected board-certified ophthalmologists who specialize in corneal, refractive, cataract, glaucoma, oculoplastic, orbital, and cosmetic surgery. They also offer eyelid surgery, Intacs® for Keratoconus, and treatment for flashes and floaters, dry eye, and macular degeneration.
For LASIK patients, Erdey Searcy Eye Group offers custom laser vision correction (LASIK, PRK), implantable contact lens, refractive lens exchange (RLE), astigmatic keratotomy (AK), and radial keratotomy (RK). They provide financing options for their services and have a patient portal for resources and forms.
Erdey Searcy Eye Group is located in Columbus, Ohio, near Mount Carmel East Hospital. They serve the Columbus area and offer a convenient location for patients. Erdey Searcy Eye Group is a reputable eye care provider in Columbus, Ohio with a range of services and a team of skilled and respected ophthalmologists.
Erdey Searcy Eye Group Reviews
Erdey Searcy Eye Group Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Erdey Searcy Eye Group Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Surgeons, particularly Dr. Searcy and Dr. Erdey, receive high praise for their expertise in treating eye conditions, effecting noticeable improvements in patients' vision.
- There are recorded instances of successful surgeries, including cataract surgery and glaucoma treatment.
- The staff conduct is often described as professional, contributing to a positive patient experience.
- Certain patients have reported worsening conditions following surgery, attributed to inadequate post-operative care.
- Several reviews indicate a need for improving communication and patient relations, with cases of impatience and lack of explanations noted.
- There is a noted instance of questionable hygiene practices involving shared use of a single bottle of eye drops among multiple patients.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.