About Clearview Eye & Laser - West Seattle Office
Clearview Eye & Laser is a comprehensive ophthalmology practice that has been in continuous operation for over 60 years. Their board-certified ophthalmologists and optometrists perform both routine and medical eye exams, and they are trained to diagnose, manage, and treat eye diseases that require both medical and non-medical treatment. Clearview Eye & Laser offers advanced iLASIK surgery, which is a customized procedure that uses a wavefront analyzer to treat “higher order” aberrations that were previously untreatable with contact lenses, eyeglasses, or conventional LASIK. This procedure can result in patients seeing clearer and sharper than ever before.
Clearview Eye & Laser only allows your selected surgeon to evaluate you, perform your procedure, and manage your post-operative care. This ensures that you have a real relationship with someone who will provide comprehensive eye care to you long term. They caution potential patients to be careful when considering a discount chain, as many centers claim thousands of procedures and experience across the country, but the doctor you see on surgery day may be a beginner. Clearview Eye & Laser values the experience of their surgeons and plans to continue providing outstanding care in the future.
Clearview Eye & Laser has two offices, one in Burien and one in Seattle. They welcome patients from Kent, Renton, Vashon Island, and surrounding areas. They offer a wide range of services, including Lasik Surgery, Cataract Surgery, Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty), Glaucoma, Diabetes, Macular Degeneration, Cornea Transplant, Dry Eye, Routine Eye Exams, Pediatric Eye Care, and an Optical Center. They have a team of experienced surgeons patients can trust. If your vision and eye health matter, discover great care from a board-certified ophthalmologist at Clearview Eye & Laser.
Clearview Eye & Laser - West Seattle Office Reviews
Clearview Eye & Laser - West Seattle Office Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Clearview Eye & Laser - West Seattle Office Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Several patients were dissatisfied with various surgeons' bedside manners, describing them as dismissive and unapproachable
- Medical outcomes, particularly in relation to cataract and LASIK surgeries, were often lauded with patients reporting improved vision post-surgery
- Customer service was a frequent point of criticism, with complaints about long wait times, delayed glasses delivery, and perceived lack of staff responsiveness
- Nevertheless, certain optometrists and professionals at the clinic were highly commended for their competence, with Dr. Casimir and some optical staff being singled out for their exceptional service
- While overall experience varied, a common thread was the need for improved communication and customer care
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.
based on 111 Reviews
This review is strictly for the optical lobby, and not for the eye drs. I used to see the dr's here years ago but never received good service. I didn't feel... Read More
The first time I went here, I patiently waited 45 minutes in the lobby until I was taken into the exam room. I was never updated as the time went on and for... Read More
I get my eyes checked every four months because of glaucoma I recommend dr Weingist at Clearview Read More