About Aurora LASIK
Aurora LASIK is a comprehensive and patient-focused eye surgery provider that offers customized solutions for each unique patient. They provide state-of-the-art diagnostic technology, which provides a more thorough level of diagnosis and information to apply to each patient's treatment plan. The examination process is designed to identify any potential risk factors in a patient's eye health that could make a recommendation to not have any treatment the best option.
Aurora LASIK is dedicated to staying on the cutting edge of the ever-evolving vision correction technology by investing heavily in all of its diagnostic and surgical tools. Aurora LASIK offers a range of vision correction procedures, including all-laser LASIK, laser floater treatment, lens replacement, PRK, and EVO ICL. The most popular type of laser vision correction is all-laser LASIK, which is a painless 15-minute blade-free laser procedure that typically allows patients to resume their normal activities the next day.
The surgeons at Aurora LASIK are highly skilled and experienced in performing vision correction procedures. Aurora LASIK takes the time to ensure that each patient's solution takes into account every possible factor that would impact treatment in order to achieve the best and longest lasting results.
Aurora LASIK serves patients in Lacey, WA, and the surrounding areas. Their approach is built upon three simple beliefs: patient-focused care, individualized solutions, and constantly improving patient care in every way possible. Potential LASIK patients can feel confident in choosing Aurora LASIK for their vision correction needs.
Aurora LASIK Reviews
Aurora LASIK Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Aurora LASIK Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Patients consistently report remarkable vision improvements post-surgery. With many achieving 20/20 or 20/15 vision, the surgery outcomes at Aurora Lasik exceed expectations.
- Dr. Rudd, the lead surgeon, is highly praised for his expertise and personalised approach to care. His thorough consultations and attentive follow-up post-surgery contribute to patient confidence and overall satisfaction.
- The professionalism and attentiveness of the staff at Aurora Lasik are frequently commended. Regardless of their role, staff members are described as kind, thorough, and genuinely caring.
- Aurora Lasik's up-to-date surgical technology draws positive feedback from patients. The state-of-the-art equipment is seen as a major contributing factor to the practice's successful surgery outcomes.
- Although some patients mention minor discomfort during the recovery process, it's generally described as smooth. The post-operative care, including follow-up consultations and support, is rated highly.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.