The Eye Center PA Reviews
The Eye Center PA Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in The Eye Center PA Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Patients highlighted the surgeons' expertise, particularly mentioning Drs. Huff, Bryan, Platt, and Clary, and credited them for successful surgical outcomes.
- Numerous patients reported significant vision improvements after undergoing procedures like cataract surgery, Symfony lens implants, LensX laser, PanOptix trifocal lenses, and PRK; many now lead glasses-free lives.
- The staff's professionalism, efficiency, and friendliness were commended for their role in easing patients' surgery anxiety.
- Some patients voiced concerns about long waiting times in the office and delays in appointment scheduling.
- The office's accessibility for wheelchair users was called into question by a few patients.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.
based on 8 Reviews
Dr. Clary preformed surgery on both of my eyes for cataracts. I was extremely nervous but he made me feel comfortable and calmed my fears. My left eye... Read More
This eye center is fantastic. You will not have to wait long to see the doctor. Everyone from the front desk to the doctor were so nice. They made me feel... Read More
I had an excellent experience from scheduling my appointment, wait time and actual exam/information. While I was not able to get an appointment as quickly... Read More