About Eyeguys - Augusta
Eye Physicians and Surgeons of Augusta, P.C. is a reputable provider of LASIK eye surgery with a focus on advancing the art of cataract care. They are the first practice in the United States to offer patients the combined benefits of LenSx Laser Cataract Surgery and all-laser LASIK using the Wavelight Refractive Suite with Wavenet technology. Additionally, they have opened the CSRA's newest, most state-of-the-art LASIK Center.
The ophthalmic campus includes modern, fully-equipped examination suites for evaluation and treatment of both routine and complex eye problems. For added safety, convenience, and cost-savings, their facility also includes the Eye Surgery Center of Augusta, a Medicare-Approved outpatient surgery center that is also accredited by the AAAHC. Patients can enjoy clearer, more natural vision with LASIK, EVO, and laser cataract surgery, while the skilled surgeons provide advanced cataract care and cataract lens implants. For patients considering LASIK, they provide a free consultation.
Eye Physicians and Surgeons of Augusta, P.C. offers comprehensive eye care services, including glaucoma treatment, corneal transplant, corneal collagen crosslinking, and cosmetic procedures.
Located at 1330 Interstate Parkway, off Wheeler Road, just south of the Wheeler Road - I-20 interchange, Eye Physicians and Surgeons of Augusta, P.C. serves the Central Savannah River Area (CSRA). Their team of experienced doctors are a reliable choice for LASIK eye surgery and comprehensive eye care. Their focus on advancing their eye treatments, combined with their modern facilities and experienced surgeons, provides patients with the highest quality care.
Eyeguys - Augusta Reviews
Eyeguys - Augusta Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Eyeguys - Augusta Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- The Eye Guys' team, led by highly skilled surgeons, consistently deliver excellent medical outcomes, as reported by numerous patients
- Particularly, LASIK and cataract surgeries are successful with patients reporting restored vision and effective treatment
- Patients also praise the post-operative care, noting attentive follow-ups and reassurances provided by the team
- The use of advanced surgical technology helps ensure a smooth surgical process, contributing to patients' high satisfaction
- The Eye Guys' warm, patient-centric approach adds to the positive patient experience, with professionals readily answering questions and providing clear explanations
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.