About The Eye Center of the Rockies - Glenwood Springs
The Eye Center of the Rockies is a leading provider of LASIK and other eye surgeries. Dr. Ehrlich is a seasoned ophthalmologist with over 18,000 cataract surgeries under his belt. He has been recognized as a top surgeon by the FDA, and has written a book on LASIK surgery. The Eye Center of the Rockies focuses on common surgeries such as cataract and refractive surgery, and LASIK. Patients with more complex needs are referred to specialists.
The Eye Center of the Rockies offers a range of surgical procedures to improve patients' vision. Dr. Ehrlich is experienced in refractive cataract surgery, refractive lensectomy, and LASIK surgery. He also performs other surgeries such as blepharoplasty, entropion, and pterygium. The Eye Center of the Rockies uses specialty lenses to improve near and distance vision for cataract patients.
The Eye Center of the Rockies serves patients from all over the surrounding area, including the Vail Valley, Roaring Fork Valley, Rifle, and Parachute. They have two locations in Eagle and Glenwood Springs for patients' convenience. Referring doctors include optometrists and medical doctors, and postoperative management is handled through co-management.
Dr. Ehrlich has received extensive training in ophthalmology, including a residency at the Wills Eye Hospital and a fellowship in corneal and refractive surgery at UCLA School of Medicine. Both institutions are consistently ranked in the top 5 eye hospitals in the nation. Dr. Ehrlich is an avid runner, skier, and fly-fisherman who is committed to providing personalized and compassionate care to his patients.
The Eye Center of the Rockies is a trusted provider of LASIK and other eye surgeries. Patients can expect to receive high-quality care from experienced surgeons who specialize in common procedures. The Eye Center of the Rockies offers convenient locations in Eagle and Glenwood Springs.
The Eye Center of the Rockies - Glenwood Springs Reviews
The Eye Center of the Rockies - Glenwood Springs Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in The Eye Center of the Rockies - Glenwood Springs Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- A majority of patients at Eye Center of the Rockies reported successful surgical outcomes, particularly praising the practice's work on cataract surgeries and lens implants. Some reviews highlighted the life-changing nature of the improvements to their vision.
- The doctors at the practice were frequently praised for their thoroughness, professionalism, patient care, and knowledge. Patients appreciated the detailed explanations they received about their conditions and treatment options.
- However, numerous issues were reported with the administrative part of the practice. Patients complained about difficulties with the billing department and incorrect insurance coding. Some patients reported time-consuming disputes and perceived a lack of concern from the office staff.
- A few patients reported receiving incorrect prescriptions, while others mentioned poorly conducted tests. This raised concerns about the professional conduct of some of the staff.
- The practice's office is located on the third floor of a building with a broken elevator, causing accessibility issues for some patients.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.