About The Cornea and Laser Eye Institute - Teaneck
The Cornea and Laser Eye Institute is a nationally renowned center specializing exclusively in vision correction and corneal surgery. Founded in 1995 by Dr. Peter Hersh, The Cornea and Laser Eye Institute is devoted to the best patient results and a leadership role in the U.S. in this unique medical field. Their surgeons are leaders in their subspecialties and have been recognized with numerous accolades and awards. The staff is friendly and courteous, and patients feel comfortable from the time they walk in until the time they leave after their procedure.
The Cornea and Laser Eye Institute offers a range of services, including LASIK, PRK, EVO, ICL, and RLE. They also specialize in keratoconus treatment, offering corneal crosslinking (CXL), topography-guided PRK, and surgical procedures for keratoconus. In addition, they provide specialty contact lenses for keratoconus and corneal disease, as well as treatment options for dry eye and ocular surface disease.
The Cornea and Laser Eye Institute boasts a team of experienced and knowledgeable surgeons, including Dr. Steven Greenstein, Dr. John Gelles, Dr. Peter Hersh, and Dr. David Chu. They are especially known for its expertise in corneal surgery, with Dr. Hersh being internationally recognized as a pioneer in the field.The Cornea and Laser Eye Institute is committed to staying at the forefront of the latest advancements in the industry, and its surgeons regularly participate in clinical trials and research.
The Cornea and Laser Eye Institute is located in Teaneck, NJ, and serves patients from around the country and the world. The Cornea and Laser Eye Institute is an excellent choice for anyone seeking safe, effective vision correction and corneal surgery.
The Cornea and Laser Eye Institute - Teaneck Reviews
The Cornea and Laser Eye Institute - Teaneck Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in The Cornea and Laser Eye Institute - Teaneck Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Patients, some with initial poor vision or complex conditions, reported significant improvements in vision, often achieving 20/20 or better, following procedures.
- Dr. Hersh and Dr. Greenstein receive repeated praise for their surgical skill, patient communication, and personal commitment to success.
- Particular attention is given to the clinic's expertise in LASIK, PRK, and corneal transplants, with success stories across a range of ages and initial conditions.
- Beyond surgical results, patients emphasize the professional and friendly approach of all staff, making even the most technically demanding procedures comfortable and understandable.
- The clinic's dedication to keeping patients fully informed, as well as their efforts to provide expert post-operative care, are further highlighted aspects of their service.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.