About Ophthalmic Consultants of Boston
Ophthalmic Consultants of Boston is an eye care provider that specializes in LASIK surgery, cataract surgery, and refractive surgery. They are known for their high standard of excellence in eye care and is staffed with a team of skilled and experienced surgeons. In fact, their surgeons have been recognized by Trusted LASIK Surgeons as ranking among the top 1-5% of eye care specialists performing LASIK Surgery, Cataract Surgery, and Refractive Surgery in the U.S. today.
Ophthalmic Consultants of Boston offers a range of services to patients, including LASIK, cataract surgery, and treatment for corneal disorders. For patients seeking LASIK, Ophthalmic Consultants of Boston uses iLASIK technology, which enables a highly customized treatment that is tailored to each patient's specific needs. Patients seeking cataract surgery can benefit from their advanced technologies, which allow for quick, safe, and precise removal of cataracts. Ophthalmic Consultants of Boston offers new lens options that may actually help improve patients' vision. They also have an optical shop that caters to patients' glasses and contact needs.
Ophthalmic Consultants of Boston has two locations in Boston and Waltham, Massachusetts, and serves patients in the surrounding areas. Patients can request a cataract evaluation or LASIK self-evaluation to determine if they are a good candidate for these procedures. With a team of skilled surgeons and a commitment to excellence in eye care, Ophthalmic Consultants of Boston is a top choice for patients seeking LASIK surgery, cataract surgery, and treatment for corneal disorders.
Ophthalmic Consultants of Boston Reviews
Ophthalmic Consultants of Boston Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Ophthalmic Consultants of Boston Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- A frequently raised issue in the reviews is the long waiting times at the provider, both in terms of getting appointments and wait times during the visits. Some mentioned waiting for an hour or more.
- Many patients reported successful cataract surgeries, with certain doctors being praised for their skill and effectiveness. The noticeable improvement in vision post-surgery was highlighted.
- Positive feedback was given for the retina care provided by the clinic, with the quality of the surgeries and the doctors' expertise being commended.
- Several patients reported problems with the billing department, with issues ranging from billing errors to difficulties in dealing with insurance.
- Certain patients found the service to be impersonal and complained about improper communication. Some mentioned being treated as 'a number' due to the large size of the practice.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.