About North Suburban Eye Associates PC - Wakefield Office
North Suburban Eye Associates, P.C. is a well-known provider of LASIK eye surgery with over 20 years of experience. They offer a wide range of services to help patients achieve better vision without glasses or contacts. Their surgeons are highly skilled and have received accolades for their outstanding work.
The team continues to demonstrate their commitment to providing the exceptional care to their patients. They take a personalized approach to each patient, educating them and helping them make informed decisions about their eye care.
North Suburban Eye Associates, P.C. offers a variety of services to meet the needs of their patients. They specialize in LASIK surgery, their most popular refractive laser eye surgery procedure. They also offer cataract surgery, retina services, pediatric ophthalmology, and cosmetic procedures, among others.
North Suburban Eye Associates, P.C. has multiple locations to serve their patients, with offices in Wakefield, Waltham, and Winchester, Massachusetts. Patients can schedule a consultation at any of these locations to learn more about their services and determine the best course of action for their vision needs.
North Suburban Eye Associates, P.C. is a trusted provider of LASIK eye surgery and other eye care services. Their renowned, experienced surgeons and commitment to patient care make them a top choice for anyone seeking to improve their vision.
North Suburban Eye Associates PC - Wakefield Office Reviews
North Suburban Eye Associates PC - Wakefield Office Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in North Suburban Eye Associates PC - Wakefield Office Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Doctors at North Suburban Eye Associates are admired for their competency and their ability to explain intricate details to patients in a simple, understandable way
- The use of advanced technology and equipment in the diagnosis and treatment of various eye conditions is appreciated
- Post-operative care has been described as efficient and meticulous, contributing to the overall success rates of surgeries performed
- Patients express satisfaction with the thorough and detailed nature of examinations, which includes a comprehensive evaluation of eye health
- However, some customers indicate issues with scheduling, especially in arranging back-to-back appointments for family members
- Extended waiting times have been noted as a concern, with a few patients citing overbooking as a consistent problem
- While the majority of the staff is praised for their professionalism and friendliness, there are instances of criticism directed towards certain administrative personnel perceived as rude or unhelpful
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.
based on 57 Reviews
Found by internet search looking for someone to examine an advancing stye which turned out to be something else. Really professional staff their location... Read More
Don't make appointments and have patients wait 45 minutes for Dr to see them. Particularly when Dr is not even in the building! if patient needs eyes... Read More
Pathetic. I have been having a severe head ache since morning and I am new to the State of MA. The receptionist first said she had something for tomorrow... Read More