About Nashua Eye Associates - Nashua
Nashua Eye Associates, P.A. is a full-service eye care practice that offers a wide range of eye care services for the whole family. They have been providing ophthalmologic and optometric care since 1979, and have since become one of the largest sub-specialty ophthalmology practices in New Hampshire. Nashua Eye offers sophisticated diagnostic capabilities, optical shops with a wide range of eyewear collections, and a fully accredited outpatient surgery center dedicated to eye surgery.
Nashua Eye is committed to offering its patients the latest technological advancements available. Their refractive surgeons offer an array of procedures to match your vision challenges and needs. Nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism are treated by LASIK and PRK. Femtosecond LASIK, alternatively known as All-Laser LASIK and Bladeless LASIK, is available. Custom wavefront LASIK treatments provide excellent quality of vision.
Nashua Eye has a team of experienced ophthalmology specialists, who provide the largest spectrum of sub-specialty ophthalmology care of any private practice in New Hampshire. Patients can be seen in Nashua by expert fellowship-trained physicians in the fields of the retina, glaucoma, pediatric ophthalmology, oculoplastics (eyelid and eye socket), cornea, cataract, and refractive surgery. Nashua Eye offers fully integrated eye services for the whole family, and has locations in Nashua, Milford, and Hudson.
Nashua Eye's surgeons were the first to use an after-cataract implant in New Hampshire and the first to use diagnostic tests such as an auto-refractor and a cornea Orbscan. These practices are now the standard of care around the country. Patients can also take advantage of a wide variety of oculofacial services, whether it's reconstructive facial surgery or cosmetic procedures.
Nashua Eye Associates, P.A. is a top choice for anyone seeking LASIK or other eye care services. With a large team of experienced doctors, state-of-the-art technology, and convenient locations, Nashua Eye is dedicated to delivering the highest quality eye care to its patients.
Nashua Eye Associates - Nashua Reviews
Nashua Eye Associates - Nashua Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Nashua Eye Associates - Nashua Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Positive reviews highlight successful surgeries (particularly cataract and LASIK) that significantly improved patients' vision, with many commending the skills of the surgeon, Dr. Blake.
- Some patients reported excellent post-surgical follow-up care, complimenting the attention and professionalism of the staff.
- Several patients expressed concerns regarding lengthy waiting times for consultations and surgical appointments, suggesting inefficient scheduling.
- Some negative reviews highlighted issues with customer service and communication, including complaints of rudeness, unprofessionalism, and poor patient management.
- The use of self-check-in technology received mixed feedback, with some patients finding it impersonal and confusing, suggesting that improvements could be made in this area.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.