About Mattax Neu Prater Eye Center - Springfield
Mattax Neu Prater Eye Center is a LASIK eye surgery provider with a team of experienced surgeons who are leaders in their field. They offer a range of services to help patients achieve their best vision, including cataract surgery, and treatment for conditions like glaucoma and macular degeneration.
Their surgeons have received numerous accolades and awards for their work, including being named "Best in Sight" by the Springfield News-Leader. They are also active in their professional organizations and have published articles in peer-reviewed journals.
At Mattax Neu Prater, patients can expect a personalized approach to their care. The staff takes the time to listen to each patient's concerns and goals, and they use the latest technology and techniques to achieve the best possible outcomes. Many patients have been pleased with the monovision alternative, which makes it possible to see both near and far without glasses.
The Eye Center has multiple locations throughout Missouri, serving patients in Springfield, Branson, Joplin, and beyond. Their experienced surgeons offer a range of of treatment options that make it an excellent choice for patients seeking quality eye care.
Mattax Neu Prater Eye Center - Springfield Reviews
Mattax Neu Prater Eye Center - Springfield Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Mattax Neu Prater Eye Center - Springfield Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- The clinic boasts skilled surgeons like Dr. Thomas, Dr. Neu, and Dr. Prater, contributing significantly to successful surgical outcomes and strong patient satisfaction
- A significant number of patients report drastically improved vision, with some achieving 20/20 vision within 24 hours post-Lasik surgery, while others note life-altering results following cataract surgery
- The staff's professionalism and friendliness add positively to the overall medical experience, bolstering patient satisfaction rates
- Several reviews raise issues related to the scheduling and communication of support staff, indicating scope for improvement in these areas
- Concerns surrounding consistent post-operative follow-ups are noted, though these issues appear less frequent in comparison to the overall positive feedback
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.
based on 17 Reviews
I always receive excellent service from beginning to end. Dr Tre Neu is excellent with his patients and does a very good job in explaining what is going on... Read More
Absolutely horrible experience!!! Please do NOT go there. I wonder how many elderly people are out there and can't see like they should after cataract... Read More
My cataract surgery went very well, Dr. Thomas did a great job. However, the follow-ups aren't so good...but I think I know what's going on. The system is... Read More