About Kaufman Eye Institute - Zephyrhills
Kaufman Eye Institute is a premier provider of LASIK surgery in the Tampa Bay area. Their approach to eye care is grounded in the latest advances in the field and a dedication to providing patients with the highest quality care. Kaufman Eye Institute has several board-certified ophthalmologists who specialize in cataract surgery, LASIK, macular degeneration, and glaucoma surgery. Dr. Stuart Kaufman and Dr. Jonathan Kaufman, for instance, are known for their expertise in cataract surgery, using the latest techniques and state-of-the-art facilities to ensure the best possible outcomes for patients.
Kaufman Eye Institute has received numerous accolades and awards for their services, which range from Lifestyle Cataract Surgery to the evaluation and management of glaucoma, cosmetic eyelid surgery, diabetic retinopathy, macular holes, floaters and flashes, comprehensive vision care, contact lens, laser vision correction (LASIK, PRK), and optical services. Their surgeons are known for their innovative approach to eye care, such as Dr. Kaufman, who was the first surgeon in the Tampa Bay Area to use FDA approved foldable intraocular lens implants during cataract surgery.
Kaufman Eye Institute serves several locations in the Tampa Bay Area, including Zephyrhills, Wesley Chapel, Bushnell, and Sun City Center. Patients can schedule an appointment at any of these locations to receive the latest advances in eye care.
Kaufman Eye Institute is a leader in LASIK surgery in the Tampa Bay area with board-certified ophthalmologists.They have several locations in the Tampa Bay area, making it easy for patients to access the latest advances in eye care.
Kaufman Eye Institute - Zephyrhills Reviews
Kaufman Eye Institute - Zephyrhills Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Kaufman Eye Institute - Zephyrhills Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Kaufman Eye Institute is lauded for delivering successful cataract surgeries, with numerous patients reporting significant vision improvement following their procedures
- The institute’s staff is generally perceived as professional and courteous, with Dr. Jonathan Kaufman earning particular praise for his personable approach, surgical skills, and thoroughness
- The practice offers a well-received selection of glasses, which is appreciated by many patients
- The institute’s appointment system is efficient and generally well-received by patients
- Recurrent issues have been reported with appointment delays, causing discontent among some patients
- There are inconsistencies with patient-staff interactions, with some staff members receiving negative reviews for perceived rudeness or unprofessionalism
- Some patients expressed dissatisfaction about the process involved with LASIK surgery, indicating potential improvement areas for the institute
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.
based on 11 Reviews
Find another local eye doctor. This place has horrible customer service! They tell you your appointment time (which is actually 15 minutes before your... Read More
DO NOT USE DR. MUNGER. When I first came in to discuss getting upper blepharoplasty done on my eyelids I was told "3 weeks and you'll be fine" as far as... Read More
WOULD NOT RECOMMEND. This place is horrible. Paid for glasses that I cant use. Doctor could never get perscription correct. Went to another place after... Read More