About Graystone Eye
Graystone Eye is a team of thirteen board certified ophthalmologists, including seven fellowship trained sub-specialists, who provide exceptional eye care services. Graystone Eye offers a wide range of services and are committed to providing high-quality care.
Graystone Eye's services include Cataract Services, Comprehensive/Routine Care, Cornea Services, Glaucoma Services, Oculofacial Plastics (functional and cosmetic), Optical, Pediatric Ophthalmology Services, Refractive (iLASIK), and Retina Services. Their comprehensive eye and vision examination includes a patient medical history, visual acuity, preliminary tests, keratometry, refraction, eye focusing, eye teaming and eye movement, and an overall eye health evaluation.
Graystone Eye has offices in Hickory, Lenoir, Lincolnton, and Boone, and serves those locations and their surrounding areas. Graystone Eye is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care to its patients, and its team of skilled surgeons and staff are committed to helping patients achieve optimal eye health.
Graystone Eye Reviews
Graystone Eye Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Graystone Eye Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Patients often express high levels of satisfaction with the outcomes of their procedures, particularly cataract surgeries and Lasik.
- The physicians at Graystone Eye Clinic are frequently lauded for their surgical skills, caring nature, and ability to effectively communicate with patients.
- Many patients report notable improvements in their vision following surgery, signaling successful medical outcomes.
- Eye exams at the clinic are described as thorough and comprehensive, providing patients with detailed insights into their eye health.
- Despite its large size, the clinic is often noted for its efficiency in handling a high patient volume, although some organizational issues have been mentioned.
- A number of reviewers have raised concerns about extended waiting times, both in scheduling appointments and during visits.
- There are some concerns mentioned about billing issues and communication problems.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.