About Freehold Ophthalmology Physicians & Surgeons - Freehold
Freehold Ophthalmology is a leading provider of LASIK eye surgery and comprehensive ophthalmic care in New Jersey. Their team of experienced eye doctors and staff are dedicated to providing exceptional patient care and exceeding expectations. They offer a wide range of services, including the diagnosis and treatment of eye diseases such as cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, and more. In addition, routine eye care and contact lens fitting are also available, and there is a fully staffed on-site optical shop in all three offices.
Freehold Ophthalmology specializes in cutting-edge cataract surgery and state-of-the-art Laser Vision Correction. Their surgeons are highly skilled and experienced, and have received numerous accolades and awards for their contributions to the field of ophthalmology. They also offer alternatives to LASIK, such as the Visian ICL, for patients who may not be candidates for traditional LASIK surgery. They also offer Intacs, a non-surgical treatment for keratoconus, as well as treatment for dry eye syndrome, blepharitis, Fuchs dystrophy, and diabetic retinopathy.
Freehold Ophthalmology has three convenient locations in Freehold, Toms River, and Brick, serving patients throughout New Jersey. They provide personalized, compassionate care to each patient, and are committed to helping you achieve and maintain healthy eyes and good vision. If you're looking for a trusted provider of LASIK eye surgery and comprehensive eye care, look no further than Freehold Ophthalmology.
Freehold Ophthalmology Physicians & Surgeons - Freehold Reviews
Freehold Ophthalmology Physicians & Surgeons - Freehold Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Freehold Ophthalmology Physicians & Surgeons - Freehold Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Several patients expressed satisfaction with the outcomes of their surgical procedures, particularly of cataract surgeries.
- Doctors such as Dr. Naadi, Dr. Gerard, and Dr. Patel were commended multiple times for their professional conduct and expertise in their field.
- There were complaints about the perceived unfriendliness and inefficiency of the front-desk staff and the extended waiting times for appointments.
- Several incidents were reported of miscommunication about appointments, which caused inconvenience to patients.
- The administrative and managerial aspects of the practice received several criticisms, indicating room for improvement in these areas.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.