About Witlin Center for Advanced Eyecare - East Brunswick
The Witlin Center for Advanced Eye Care is a specialized ophthalmology practice that focuses on advanced eye care to preserve or restore sight to patients with more serious ocular conditions. Led by Dr. Richard S. Witlin, MD, FACS, the center has locations in East Brunswick, Toms River, and Morristown, New Jersey. The physicians at the center offer several types of vision-restoring procedures, from laser vision correction to advanced lifestyle lens implants for cataract surgery. Additionally, The Witlin Center provides specialized treatment for glaucoma and other types of corneal disease.
Patients seeking LASIK surgery will find a professional, friendly, and informative approach at the Witlin Center for Advanced Eye Care. The Witlin Center has a team of skilled surgeons, who are dedicated to providing the best possible care.
The Witlin Center for Advanced Eye Care offers a wide range of services beyond LASIK, including treatment for glaucoma, astigmatism, cataracts, keratoconus, macular degeneration, corneal transplant, diabetic retinopathy, and more. Their website provides detailed information about each service and the physicians who specialize in each area.
The Witlin Center for Advanced Eye Care serves patients in several locations throughout New Jersey, including East Brunswick, Toms River, and Morristown. Patients can find information about each location, including contact information and working hours, on their website. The Witlin Center for Advanced Eye Care is an excellent choice for patients seeking advanced eye care in New Jersey, with a team of skilled surgeons, a wide range of services, and a commitment to providing the best possible care.
Witlin Center for Advanced Eyecare - East Brunswick Reviews
Witlin Center for Advanced Eyecare - East Brunswick Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Witlin Center for Advanced Eyecare - East Brunswick Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Highly skilled surgeons like Dr. Desai, Dr. Worthington and Dr. Hanna are often acknowledged for their expertise and successful surgical outcomes
- A number of patients reported difficulties in scheduling appointments, leading to delays in necessary treatment
- Some dissatisfaction was noted around the outcomes of cataract surgeries, including unfulfilled promises of improved vision and improper lens implantation
- Despite the expertise of the medical team, a lack of personal attention, perceived hurriedness, or lack of direct communication from doctors was noted by a number of patients
- A few patients reported mishaps with the billing department which caused frustration and mistrust
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.