About Focal Point Vision
Focal Point Vision in San Antonio, TX is a complete spectrum vision correction practice that offers a range of services, including LASIK and cataract surgery. Their highly trained and experienced surgeons have performed over 100,000 vision correction procedures, making them a top choice for patients seeking laser eye surgery. In fact, Focal Point Vision has been voted San Antonio's #1 LASIK Surgery Center, and they work in conjunction with many San Antonio optometrists to provide complete patient care.
Focal Point Vision's team of board-certified optometrists provides a range of advanced services to improve visual acuity, including LASIK, PRK, refractive lens exchange, and implantable contact lenses. They also offer a range of lens implant options after cataract surgery, including monofocal, astigmatism correcting, and full focus multifocal lens implants.
Focal Point Vision serves patients throughout the Greater San Antonio area and has locations in Medical Center, Alamo Heights, and Schertz. Patients can book a consultation with their team to discuss their options for vision correction and receive diagnostic testing to determine the best treatment plan for their unique needs. Focal Point Vision's focus on patient care and experienced surgeons make them a top choice for LASIK and other vision correction procedures in San Antonio.
Focal Point Vision Reviews
Focal Point Vision Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Focal Point Vision Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Dr. Lehmann received high praises for his surgical skills and caring nature, with many patients reporting vastly improved vision following cataract surgeries and lens replacements.
- Patients reported that they no longer needed to use glasses or contacts following their surgeries.
- The staff at Focal Point Vision was generally well-regarded, with patients appreciating their friendliness and attentiveness.
- While many patients had positive experiences, a few reported miscommunications and frustrations with scheduling.
- Dr. Maverick received mixed reviews, with some patients expressing dissatisfaction with their surgical outcomes.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.