About Eye Surgery Center of Hawaii - Honolulu
Hawaii Vision Clinic is a LASIK eye surgery provider that has been in private practice in Honolulu, Hawaii since 1993. They are committed to providing quality outcomes and excellent patient care. They are staffed by board-certified and experienced surgeons, including Dr. Stephen S. Gee, who is a specialist in corneal & comprehensive refractive surgery and has performed thousands of laser vision correction procedures since 1999.
Hawaii Vision Clinic offers a range of services including LASIK, PRK/LASEK, astigmatic Keratotomy, corneal transplants, and topical cataract surgery with refractive IOLs. They utilize state-of-the-art equipment such as the VISX Star S4 IR™ with Iris Registration (CustomVue™) and the Intralase Femtosecond Laser to perform 100% blade-free advanced all laser IntraLASIK procedures. During the initial consultation, patients are evaluated to determine if they are qualified for this latest advancement in LASIK treatment.
Hawaii Vision Clinic serves patients in two locations in Hawaii - Honolulu and Aiea. Hawaii Vision Clinic is known for its friendly and informative approach to patient care.
Hawaii Vision Clinic is a reputable LASIK eye surgery provider that continues to receive positive reviews from satisfied patients. They have a dedicated team of experienced surgeons and offer a range of services utilizing state-of-the-art equipment. If you are considering LASIK eye surgery in Hawaii, Hawaii Vision Clinic is worth considering.
Eye Surgery Center of Hawaii - Honolulu Reviews
Eye Surgery Center of Hawaii - Honolulu Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Eye Surgery Center of Hawaii - Honolulu Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Patients reported highly positive experiences due to efficient, caring, and professional service
- The center uses the latest state-of-art eye surgical equipment
- Significant vision improvement post-surgery, including successful cataract removal and lens implants
- Skilled surgeons, notably Dr. Carlton Yuen and Dr. Bill Wong, received high praise for their excellent surgical skills and patient interaction
- Several patients experienced long waits for their appointments and procedures
- Some patients reported the center's location as inconvenient for older or mobility-impaired individuals
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.