About Cataract & Vision Center of Hawaii
Cataract & Vision Center of Hawaii is a full-service vision care provider that has been offering compassionate world-class care for over 40 years. They are a trusted provider of LASIK eye surgery, utilizing the latest technology and methods to ensure the best possible outcomes for their patients. Their team of expert surgeons, including Dr. Daniel Choi, a fellowship-trained refractive surgeon, provides thorough evaluations and personalized recommendations based on the most up-to-date evidence and experience.
At Cataract & Vision Center of Hawaii, they offer a wide range of eye care services, including comprehensive eye examinations, premium cataract surgery, on-site surgery and laser suite, glaucoma diagnostic testing and management, diabetic eye exams and treatment, dry eye management, pterygium surgery, and full-service optical boutique. They also offer corneal crosslinking, corneal transplant, and contact lens fitting and dispensing. Their diagnostic testing includes corneal topography, fluorescein angiography, indocyanine green angiography, IOL Master, ophthalmic photography, ophthalmic ultrasound, optiwave refractive analysis, spectral domain optical coherence tomography, and visual field testing.
Cataract & Vision Center of Hawaii's LASIK eye surgery is a non-invasive laser eye surgery that can help patients live free of contact lenses or glasses. During the initial free LASIK evaluation, they will thoroughly examine the patient's eyes, including special testing to ensure that their cornea is healthy enough for laser vision correction. If LASIK is not the safest and best option for the patient, they will explain alternatives, including PRK, Refractive Lens Exchange, or ICL.
Cataract & Vision Center of Hawaii has locations in Honolulu and offers world-class care to patients in Hawaii. Their surgeons and staff are dedicated to providing personalized care with the latest technology and methods to ensure the best possible outcomes for their patients.
Cataract & Vision Center of Hawaii Reviews
Cataract & Vision Center of Hawaii Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Cataract & Vision Center of Hawaii Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- The highly skilled Drs. Brandon Lee, Daniel Choi, and Renee Allison consistently garner positive patient reviews for their surgical skills and personable, patient-centered approach.
- Patients report outstanding results, particularly in cataract surgeries, regain clear and sharp vision.
- The office utilizes modern technology in their eye care services, which is appreciated by patients.
- Patients recognize the office's staff for being efficient, knowledgeable, and welcoming.
- Despite the occasional lengthy waiting times, patients overwhelmingly feel that the exceptional care and results are worth the wait.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.