About Eye Clinic of Wisconsin - Wausau
Eye Clinic of Wisconsin is a renowned provider of LASIK eye surgery with a focus on providing high-quality services to their patients. Eye Clinic of Wisconsin's surgeons are highly skilled and experienced in performing LASIK surgeries. They provide personalized care to each patient, ensuring that they are comfortable and well-informed throughout the process. Eye Clinic of Wisconsin has received numerous accolades and awards, including being recognized as a Center of Excellence by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care.
Eye Clinic of Wisconsin offers a range of vision correction services, including LASIK, PRK, and implantable contact lenses. They also provide consultations to determine if patients are good candidates for these procedures.
Eye Clinic of Wisconsin serves patients at various locations across Wisconsin, including Wausau, Merrill, and Stevens Point. They are committed to providing exceptional care and ensuring that patients achieve the best possible outcomes from their LASIK surgeries.
Eye Clinic of Wisconsin - Wausau Reviews
Eye Clinic of Wisconsin - Wausau Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Eye Clinic of Wisconsin - Wausau Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Many patients appreciate the professionals at the clinic and express satisfaction with their surgical outcomes, often citing improved vision after procedures.
- Certain doctors at the clinic are frequently lauded for their expertise, friendliness, and dedication to their patients.
- Long wait times and occasional lapses in communication are frequently noted by patients, with some expressing frustration at the efficiency of the clinic.
- Albeit fewer in number, some reports of misdiagnoses and perceived rushed visits are present among the reviews.
- Many patients are satisfied with the overall competence of the clinic and have a positive patient experience despite the mentioned issues.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.
based on 14 Reviews
My previous opthalmologist had retired and I was in need of a new prescription. Because of my previous surgeries, I knew that I was in need of a specialist... Read More
If I could do less than one star, I would. Do NOT go here for any kind of serious condition or concern. Save your time and money AND vision and go somewhere... Read More
My husband went to the Eye Clinic for his annual exam. He was charged $409 for just the exam. We have vision insurance and when all was said and done he... Read More