About Excel Eye Care & Laser Surgery Center
Excel Eye Care & Laser Surgery Center, located in Union, New Jersey, offers a range of services in a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. They are dedicated to providing the highest quality care using the most sophisticated technology available to help every patient enjoy the best possible vision. The services offered include LASIK, Blade-Free LASIK, PRK, general ophthalmology, glasses and contact lenses, pediatric ophthalmology, cataract surgery, laser cataract surgery, glaucoma with SLT laser treatment, diabetes, dry eyes, macular degeneration, corneal, and retinal health.
Excel Eye Care & Laser Surgery Center is led by James Haberman, M.D., F.A.C.S., who is a graduate of New York Medical College and completed his Post-Doctoral training as Chief Resident in Ophthalmology in New York Medical College Affiliated Hospitals Program. Dr. Haberman is certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and a Fellow of the College of Surgeons. He is also an active member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons, American College of Surgeons, and New Jersey Academy of Ophthalmology.
In addition to his clinical appointments, Dr. Haberman is on staff at St. Barnabas Ambulatory Care Center and Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. The center serves Union and the surrounding areas, and patients can make an appointment by calling or visiting the website.
Excel Eye Care & Laser Surgery Center has received positive reviews for its overall approach and the quality of its services. Patients can feel confident in the care they receive from Dr. Haberman and the friendly staff at Excel Eye Care & Laser Surgery Center.
Excel Eye Care & Laser Surgery Center Reviews
Excel Eye Care & Laser Surgery Center Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Excel Eye Care & Laser Surgery Center Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Dr. Haberman commended for his expertise and caring approach, leading to long-term trust from many patients.
- Patients' experience with eye surgeries performed by Dr. Haberman was generally positive, indicating successful medical outcomes.
- Several patients have been seeing Dr. Haberman for years, a testament to his trustworthiness and professional aptitude.
- Multiple reviews criticized the office's scheduling system, citing issues with appointment times and long waits.
- The behavior of the front desk staff was recurrently reported as unprofessional and rude.
- Extended waiting times, both in terms of securing an appointment and in the waiting room, were a common concern.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.