About Associates Eyecare - Springfield
Associates in EyeCare is a team of highly trained professionals that are committed to providing the best care possible to their patients. They employ the most advanced technology available in order to ensure that their patients receive the highest level of service. The team is made up of Ophthalmologists, Optometrists, and technicians, all of whom have undergone rigorous training and have years of experience in their fields.
They offer a wide range of eye care services, including Cataract Surgery, Glaucoma Treatment, Contact Lenses, Lasik Surgery, Corneal Transplant, and Oculoplastics. They are able to satisfy the needs of hard-to-fit contact lens patients and offer many benefits over other forms of laser vision correction.
The team of experts at Associates in EyeCare is led by several accomplished surgeons. Each surgeon has years of experience and has undergone extensive training in their respective fields. Patients can feel confident knowing that they are in the hands of skilled and knowledgeable professionals.
Associates in EyeCare has multiple locations to serve their patients, including Springfield and Union, New Jersey. They offer convenient hours and are committed to keeping wait times to a minimum. The team is also dedicated to giving back to the community and supports The Lion’s Club, Research to Prevent Blindness, and SEE International, an organization that provides ophthalmic care to underserved communities.
Associates in EyeCare is a top-tier provider of eye care services, with a team of highly trained professionals, state-of-the-art technology, and a commitment to providing the best care possible to their patients. Patients can feel confident in their decision to choose Associates in EyeCare for their eye care needs.
Associates Eyecare - Springfield Reviews
Associates Eyecare - Springfield Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Associates Eyecare - Springfield Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Patients are particularly impressed by the high level of care and proficiency demonstrated by the physicians, especially Dr. Notis, in handling complex eye treatments and surgeries.
- The clean, spacious clinic is equipped with the latest eye care technology, ensuring accurate diagnosis and effective treatments.
- While patients were generally satisfied with the treatment, some had concerns about the communication skills and customer service of some office staff, noting issues with appointment scheduling and management.
- Patients reported occasional long waiting times, which negatively impacted their experience.
- Despite the few concerns, the clinic maintains a commendable reputation for effective treatment outcomes, especially for the complex eye conditions.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.
based on 14 Reviews
Office staff are quite rude. Had no problem making an appointment but it took me more than 5 calls and 10 minutes on hold to cancel appointment. They also... Read More
Office was spacious and clean. Making an appointment was easy and staff member on phone was helpful. I brought my grandmother in and had to have my little... Read More
First time here and was referred by my mom. The center is spacious and clean. I was a few minutes late but I didn't have to wait too long. And the check-in... Read More