About Diamond Vision
Pamel Vision & Laser Group is a leading provider in the field of LASIK eye surgery, offering a range of advanced procedures and technologies. The group is led by Medical Director Dr. Steven W. Stetson, MD, an acclaimed LASIK surgeon with over 50,000 refractive surgeries to his credit. Prior to joining Pamel Vision & Laser Group, Dr. Stetson served as Chief of Ophthalmology and Medical Director of the Air Force’s esteemed Air Force Academy Laser Eye Clinic. His expertise and leadership have been instrumental in achieving exceptional surgical results and patient satisfaction.
The group provides several optometry procedures including iLasik, Intralase Lasik Eye Surgery, PRK, Lipiflow, IPL Dry Eye treatment, EVO Implantable Contact Lens, and CustomVue Cataract Surgery. In addition to these, the Pamel Vision & Laser Group utilizes state-of-the-art LASIK Technology. The Ocular Response Analyzer (ORA), one of the technologies used, measures the biomechanical tissue properties of the cornea, enhancing the success and safety of procedures. Another advanced device employed is the Oculus Pentacam Camera, which rotates to capture images of the cornea from different angles, aiding in more precise decision-making regarding LASIK procedures.
Pamel Vision & Laser Group serves numerous locations. This widespread presence makes their advanced optometry procedures and top-notch patient care more accessible to a vast patient population. With their well-qualified and experienced team, advanced surgical procedures, and cutting-edge technology, potential LASIK patients can expect a high standard of eye care at Pamel Vision & Laser Group.
Diamond Vision Reviews
Diamond Vision Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Diamond Vision Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Most patients expressed immense satisfaction with the outcome of their surgeries, specifically PRK and LASIK, resulting in significant vision improvement.
- Dr. Stetson's expertise and professionalism, as well as his ability to make patients feel comfortable and at ease, were highly praised.
- The surgical procedures were generally described as quick, efficient and largely painless, although some patients experienced temporary soreness and discomfort, particularly after PRK surgery.
- Some patients did report issues of eye dryness after their surgeries, recommending potential patients to keep this in mind.
- There were occasional mentions of administrative and scheduling difficulties, but they did not detract from the overall positive experience patients had with Diamond Vision.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.
based on 128 Reviews
I've been nearsighted all my life. I am exhausted of living with blurry vision. A friend recommended me to Diamond Vision. I made an appointment easily... Read More
I had my LASIK performed yesterday. The process was very fast and easy. I really liked Dr. Stetson; he was very kind and has great bedside manners. I also... Read More
Do not entrust your eyes to Dr. Stetson. Two years ago, I got the most expensive version of LASIK that he offers, which I learned after the fact is quite... Read More