About Woodhams Eye Clinic
Woodhams Eye Clinic is a LASIK eye surgery provider that has been serving the Atlanta, GA area since 1983. They have a team of highly trained and experienced eye doctors who offer a wide array of corrective services, including LASIK with bladefree IntraLASE iFS®, Cataract Surgery, Enhanced Cataract Surgery, PreLex™, Implantable Collamer Lens (ICL), and Presby-Fix Inlay™. All vision correction procedures are performed in their private, on-site surgical center, which is certified by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC). This ensures a greater degree of safety, professionalism, and comfort for patients, and eliminates costly hospital fees.
Woodhams Eye Clinic has a commitment to offering the safest, most comfortable, and most effective vision correction technology available. Their accomplished team of Atlanta eye doctors stays on top of evolving vision correction technology and provides comprehensive vision care, from the diagnostic process to surgical treatment. They also offer a wide range of services within eye surgery, including Dry Eye Clinic, Yag Laser Capsulotomy, Corneal Surgery, Pterygium Surgery, DSAEK/DMEK, and Penetrating Keratoplasty.
The eye doctors at Woodhams Eye Clinic are dedicated to helping patients correct common vision problems such as Nearsightedness (myopia), Farsightedness (hyperopia), Presbyopia, Astigmatism, and Cataracts. They offer personalized vision correction surgery procedures that are safe, comfortable, and effective. Their surgical diagnostic tools are the most advanced technology available, and they offer patients a self-evaluation test to help guide them to the right solution.
Woodhams Eye Clinic has been honored to introduce many new procedures to the Atlanta area and is proud to have helped thousands of people over the years. They serve patients in Atlanta, GA, as well as the surrounding areas, including Roswell, Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Alpharetta, and Marietta. If you are looking for a LASIK eye surgery provider in the Atlanta area, Woodhams Eye Clinic may be the right choice for you.
Woodhams Eye Clinic Reviews
Woodhams Eye Clinic Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Woodhams Eye Clinic Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- For the majority of patients, surgical procedures like LASIK, Prelex, and ICL resulted in significant vision improvements, some achieving better than 20/20 vision.
- However, a notable number of patients described unsatisfactory outcomes, leading to the suggestion that they may not have been suitable candidates for the procedures they underwent.
- The clinic's surgical technology and the surgical expertise of Dr. Woodhams have been positively reviewed.
- Despite this, the clinic's administrative system, in particular, the phone system, raised concerns among a number of patients.
- The professionalism and friendliness of the clinic's staff received mixed reviews with some patients having positive experiences while others reported negative encounters.
- A common issue highlighted by patients was extended waiting times during their appointments.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.