About Wolfe Eye Clinic - Ames
Wolfe Eye Clinic is an industry-leading provider of LASIK eye surgery. They prioritize patient experience and the latest technology in their approach to LASIK surgery. Patients are encouraged to meet with their LASIK surgeon prior to scheduling the procedure to review measurements and discuss their vision goals. The health of the patient's eyes is always taken seriously and patients are never rushed or pressured into having the procedure done.
Wolfe Eye Clinic's LASIK surgeons are highly trained ophthalmologists who specialize in complex medical eye treatment and surgery. They are equipped to care for a variety of complex eye diseases, which allows them to respond to any complicated eye issues that may arise. Their surgeons are cornea sub-specialists who manage complex medical and surgical diseases of the cornea. They have participated in FDA trials for the excimer laser and introduced Iowa to several laser technologies.
While most Wolfe Eye Clinic LASIK patients end up with 20/20 or better vision, promises of perfect vision are never made. Patients are given transparent information regarding what to expect after LASIK and how well the results will meet their long-term vision goals. If patients have an issue after LASIK, they can meet with their surgeon for personal discussion of their vision goals and review of their surgery options.
Wolfe Eye Clinic offers free LASIK consultations in Iowa at their Ames, Cedar Falls, Cedar Rapids (Hiawatha), Des Moines, Fort Dodge, Iowa City, Marshalltown, Ottumwa, Pleasant Hill, and Waterloo clinics. Their LASIK surgeons take the time to ensure that all questions are answered and that patients receive the best technology to treat their vision concerns. When considering LASIK, it is important to research a provider's reputation, training, and technology. Quality of care before, during, and after eye surgery should be a top priority. Wolfe Eye Clinic provides superior LASIK care and is dedicated to the vision and quality of life of their patients.
Wolfe Eye Clinic - Ames Reviews
Wolfe Eye Clinic - Ames Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Wolfe Eye Clinic - Ames Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Patients report significantly improved vision following surgeries, particularly cataract removal and LASIK procedures.
- The clinicians' ability to effectively manage eye health issues, from glaucoma to eye fatigue, is highlighted by many.
- The clinic's customer service is lauded for being efficient and responsive, contributing to a positive overall experience.
- Several customers highlight the clinic's commitment to patient education, explaining medical terms and procedures in easily understandable terms.
- Despite a few criticisms regarding appointment scheduling and billing, the vast majority of patients express high satisfaction with the medical outcomes.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.