About Utah Valley Eye Center
Utah Valley Eye Center is a premier provider of eye care services located in Provo, Utah. With over 40 years of experience, they have become a leader in comprehensive eye care services. The team of doctors includes elite professionals with years of specialized training and extensive experience in ophthalmology, optometry, and oculoplastic cosmetic surgery. They offer a range of services including LASIK correction, EVO ICL surgery, Refractive Lens Exchange surgery, cataract surgery, facial cosmetic surgery, orbital and facial trauma, and Mohs skin cancer reconstruction.
Utah Valley Eye Center is known for its personalized, patient-centered approach to care. The doctors take the time to discuss each patient’s lifestyle and goals after surgery, fully customizing the treatment plan. Utah Valley Eye Center offers a range of vision correction procedures to fit each patient’s specific needs. LASIK is the most popular vision correction procedure available, and Utah Valley Eye Center offers personalized and convenient on-site care to all of its patients. The EVO ICL is a lens implant used to correct nearsightedness in patients with or without astigmatism. They also offer Refractive Lens Exchange, a procedure where the natural lens is removed and replaced with a lens implant to reduce or eliminate the need for glasses or contacts.
Utah Valley Eye Center is a trusted provider of cataract surgery. With three experienced physicians, they offer standard and premium lens options for patients. Premium lenses are used to improve vision at both distance and near and can reduce or eliminate the need for glasses after surgery.
Utah Valley Eye Center serves patients in Provo, Utah, and the surrounding areas. Their state-of-the-art facility that includes an onsite optical shop and lab. Patients can receive great service for their eyewear needs and start their online orders on their website. Utah Valley Eye Center also provides comprehensive eye exams for both adults and children, treating a range of eye diseases, including glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, and dry eye. Patients can schedule an appointment online or call the center for a complementary LASIK or EVO ICL evaluation.
Utah Valley Eye Center Reviews
Utah Valley Eye Center Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Utah Valley Eye Center Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Several reviews draw attention to the high level of skill exhibited by the surgeons, with successful recoveries reported across numerous cases
- Doctors are repeatedly praised not only for their medical expertise but also their respectful, patient-centered approach, consistently taking time to address the concerns and questions of patients
- Positive feedback for post-operative care, with patients appreciating the consistent check-ups and medical assistance provided after their surgeries
- Recognition of the center's use of state-of-the-art technology contributing to improved health outcomes
- Staff commended for efficiency and friendly demeanor, contributing to a positive overall experience at the clinic
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.