About Universityeyespecialists - Chicago Office
University Eye Specialists is a team of expert ophthalmologists with a focus on providing comprehensive eye care services. Their four surgeons have over 100 years of collective experience and are certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology. They are leaders in their field, having served as presidents of both the Chicago Ophthalmological Society and the Chicago Glaucoma Society, and have been invited to give numerous talks across the nation.
The team is particularly skilled in glaucoma care, and have completed fully accredited glaucoma fellowships. They are experts in bladeless cataract surgery, having performed hundreds of cases with excellent outcomes. They are among the very first and most experienced surgeons in Chicagoland to use laser-assisted cataract surgery, and have been invited to provide educational instruction and guidance about this technique to other ophthalmologists.
At University Eye Specialists, patients can expect to receive personalized attention and care. The team takes the time to listen to patients' concerns and explain their conditions and treatment options in detail. They are fluent in Spanish and offer 24/7/365 emergency eye care in their clinic.
With locations in Chicago and Northbrook, University Eye Specialists serves a wide range of patients. They offer services for glaucoma, cataracts, LASIK and PRK, macular degeneration, diabetes, dry eyes, flashes and floaters, and low vision. Patients can also visit their optical shop for contact lenses and other vision products.
University Eye Specialists is a top choice for patients seeking expert eye care from a team of skilled and experienced ophthalmologists.
Universityeyespecialists - Chicago Office Reviews
Universityeyespecialists - Chicago Office Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Universityeyespecialists - Chicago Office Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Positive outcomes from cataract surgery and 20/20 vision were praised by some patients.
- A notable proportion of reviews have reported extended wait times, sometimes running into hours - this is often attributed to over-scheduling.
- Negative interactions and unprofessional behavior from some surgeons and staff were observed in several reviews; these include perceived rudeness and hastiness during consultations.
- Billing issues were a prominent concern, with experiences of unexpected bills and issues with insurance coverage.
- Circumstances of hasty and less detailed consultations were reported, with some concerns about lack of thorough diagnosis.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.