About United Eye Centers
United Eye Centers is a leader in providing corrective vision services and has been recognized by 5280 Magazine and other medical professionals in the Denver Metro area. Their team of physicians is committed to offering the best options for their patients, including iLASIK, cataract surgery, KAMRA inlay, and premium IOLs. With three convenient locations, United Eye Centers offers compassionate staff ready to serve their patients.
iLASIK is one of the many services that United Eye Centers provides. With the power of WaveScan optical scanning, the VISX CustomVue system, and the InterLase blade-free approach, iLASIK creates an ultra-accurate incision. This advanced technology allows United Eye Centers to serve patients who were not previously considered candidates for laser vision correction. Dr. Jim Conahan, a Board Certified Ophthalmologist who specializes in refractive and cataract surgery, leads the iLASIK team.
Cataracts affect almost everyone, and United Eye Centers offers cataract surgery to help those who have been affected. The only treatment for a cataract is removal of the affected natural lens of the eye and implantation of a lens implant, or intraocular lens (IOL). This restores the eye's ability to have light pass unobstructed through to the retina. United Eye Centers offers the most advanced lens implants after cataract removal, including premium IOLs.
The KAMRA inlay is another service that United Eye Centers provides. It helps restore near vision and reduces the constant frustrations of reading glasses. By providing a natural range of vision, patients can see from near to far. Dr. Paige Stephens, an optometrist who specializes in ocular disease management, general eye exams, and contact lenses, leads the KAMRA inlay team.
United Eye Centers not only provides corrective vision services but also offers optical services. They understand the importance of eyeglasses and provide glasses, sunglasses, and contact lenses, and have an optician available to help patients find the perfect pair.
United Eye Centers is committed to providing the best corrective vision services to their patients. With their team of physicians and advanced technology, they aim to help patients see better and enjoy freedom from glasses. Their three convenient locations in the Denver Metro area make it easy for patients to schedule an appointment and receive compassionate care.
United Eye Centers Reviews
United Eye Centers Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in United Eye Centers Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Patients appreciate the compassionate and skilled care provided by Dr. James Conahan, particularly in LASIK and cataract surgeries, leading to highly successful medical outcomes.
- Dr. Susan Stewart is praised for her professional and personable approach, as well as her thorough and comprehensive eye examinations, which include exploring patients' eye history and monitoring potential visual challenges.
- Dr. Paige Stephens is frequently commended for her personability, thoroughness, and realistic recommendations, making her a top choice for optometry services.
- The clinic's effective response to acute eye injuries, getting patients scheduled quickly with prescriptions in hand, is highly praised.
- Despite a few grievances about communication and administrative aspects, patients overwhelmingly view this clinic as a leading provider of eye care.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.