About Tomoka Eye - Ormond Beach
Tomoka Eye is a trusted provider of LASIK eye surgery with a professional and friendly approach. Their team includes highly skilled surgeons such as Dr. Alan D. Spertus, Dr. Mark E. Kennedy, and Dr. Rory A. Myer, among others. Their services range from cataract surgery to corneal transplantation, and they offer educational resources for conditions such as amblyopia and glaucoma.
The Tomoka Eye Foundation is a 501(c)3 organization dedicated to improving vision services for those in need. Their board members volunteer their time to raise awareness and funds for local children with poor vision, providing resources such as seeing-eye dog services.
Tomoka Eye serves several locations including Ormond Beach, Palm Coast, and Port Orange. They offer a dry eye clinic and use advanced technology such as The LipiFlow® System and BlephEx to provide effective treatment. Patients can browse their optical boutiques for a wide selection of eyewear.
Tomoka Eye is a trustworthy choice for those seeking LASIK eye surgery, with a commitment to improving vision services for the community. Their skilled surgeons and comprehensive services make them a top choice for patients in the Ormond Beach, Palm Coast, and Port Orange areas.
Tomoka Eye - Ormond Beach Reviews
Tomoka Eye - Ormond Beach Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Tomoka Eye - Ormond Beach Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Several patients have reported successful surgical outcomes, particularly in terms of improved vision following procedures such as cataract surgery.
- The skills of the surgeons, especially Dr. Zobian, Dr. Myer, Dr. Makowski, and Dr. Kennedy, have been repeatedly emphasized and commended by patients.
- There appears to be a recurring issue with long patient wait times, with some even reporting waits of up to three hours. Such lengthy waits have been attributed to overbooking.
- A number of reviews have pointed out problems with organizational processes, from scheduling appointments to the handling of medical records. Miscommunication between staff members and patients seems to be a frequent concern.
- Experiences with customer service have been varied, with some patients reporting a positive experience and praising the staff's professionalism and friendliness, while others have expressed frustrations with perceived incompetence and lack of respect for their time.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.