About The Wright Eye Center
The Wright Eye Center is a LASIK eye surgery provider that has been serving patients since 1990. They have a team of experienced surgeons, including Dr. John Wright, who has performed over 80,000 procedures. Dr. Wright was the first eye surgeon in Southern Colorado to perform refractive surgery (LASIK) and was the first ophthalmologist in Colorado to use the excimer laser for the correction of nearsightedness. Thanks to his experience, he has been recognized as one of the top 1% of refractive surgeons in the nation.
The Wright Eye Center offers a range of services, including LASIK, PRK, refractive lens exchange, and cataract surgery. They use advanced technologies, such as the IntraLase® femtosecond laser for creating the corneal flap and the WaveLight® EX500 excimer laser for corneal reshaping. They also offer nearsighted patients truly personalized, customized LASIK using CONTOURA® Vision LASIK technology. Patients can benefit from breakthrough surgical techniques that are tailored to their unique situation.
The Wright Eye Center has received numerous accolades and awards for their commitment to patient care and safety. They have invested in leading-edge technology to help translate into better vision outcomes for their patients. They continue to make personal connections with their patients and delivere excellent vision care. Wright Eye Center serves patients in Colorado Springs and the surrounding areas.
The Wright Eye Center is a trusted LASIK eye surgery provider that offers a range of services with a commitment to patient care and safety. Their team of experienced surgeons and advanced technologies can help patients achieve their best vision outcomes. Patients can schedule a free consultation to learn more about their services and whether they are a LASIK candidate.
The Wright Eye Center Reviews
The Wright Eye Center Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in The Wright Eye Center Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Surgeons are noted for skill in performing Lasik, PRK, and cataract surgeries, resulting in improved vision for numerous patients
- Post-operative care receives high marks for professionalism and attentiveness
- Concerns surface occasionally about extended recovery periods, particularly following PRK surgery
- Communication gaps noted, with some patients feeling rushed or not fully informed during consultations
- Problems with scheduling flexibility and changes causing inconvenience for several patients
- A minority of reviews comment on a lack of staff professionalism or friendliness
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.