About Texas Eye Care
Texas Eye Care is a leading provider of LASIK eye surgery and other eye care services in Corpus Christi, Texas and the surrounding areas. Their team of experienced doctors have come together from around the country to provide patients with the best possible eye care.
At Texas Eye Care, patients can expect an overall approach to their eye care needs, including services for cataracts, glaucoma, dry eyes, and eyelid surgery. They utilize advanced technology and techniques, such as laser-assisted cataract removal and blade-free LASIK surgery. The use of premium lenses and combination procedures can enhance vision and assist glaucoma patients in managing eye pressure with fewer medications.
Texas Eye Care's commitment to excellence has not gone unnoticed. Their surgeons have helped over 30,000 patients enjoy life with better vision and they have unique technology to detect glaucoma early, providing advanced treatment options to prevent future vision loss. They also offer advanced dry eye testing to determine the root cause of dry eye syndrome and provide brand new treatment options that are unique to South Texas.
Texas Eye Care serves Corpus Christi and the surrounding areas, offering same day and next day appointments for their patients' convenience. Their friendly and informative approach helps potential LASIK patients make a decision about their eye care needs. Patients can schedule their appointment online or by calling their office.
Texas Eye Care is a premier eye care provider offering modern technologies and techniques for LASIK surgery, cataract surgery, glaucoma treatments, dry eye treatments, and eyelid surgery. Their team of experienced doctors provides friendly and informative care, helping patients make informed decisions about their eye health. They have helped over 30,000 patients enjoy life with better vision and offer unique technology and treatment options that are unique to South Texas. Texas Eye Care serves Corpus Christi and the surrounding areas, offering same day and next day appointments for their patients' convenience.
Texas Eye Care Reviews
Texas Eye Care Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Texas Eye Care Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Surgeons at this facility, especially Dr. De La Chapa and Dr. Majka, have been highly praised not only for their knowledge and skill, but also for their ability to put patients at ease prior to surgery
- Many patients reported successful recovery and improvement in vision following surgical procedures such as cataract removal and LASIK
- Overall, the clinic staff are appreciated for their professionalism, friendliness and knowledge
- Some patients expressed concern about longer than expected wait times for their appointments
- Issues with scheduling and occasional disorganization were also mentioned by patients
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.