About South Bay Laser Eye Center
Hecht Eye Institute is a leading provider of LASIK and other eye-related surgeries and treatments. Dr. Matthew Hecht, the founder of the institute, is certified to perform LASIK, VISX, and Allegretto procedures and has extensive training in LASIK procedures with leading refraction surgeons in the U.S. Dr. Hecht is also the first refractive surgeon in the South Bay to surgically place phakic intraocular lens implants for the severely nearsighted. Additionally, he is fluent in Spanish and donates his time and skill to senior citizens and those in need in Central America.
Hecht Eye Institute offers a range of services, including LASIK, cataract surgery, macular degeneration treatments, diabetic eye exams, glaucoma surgery, eyelid surgery, and aesthetics. The Pacific Skin Tightening services offered by the institute provides non-invasive cosmetic procedures to enhance skin and regain a youthful appearance.
Hecht Eye Institute utilizes state-of-the-art technology in order to deliver appropriate patient care in surgeries and treatments. They use Crystalens intraocular lens implant, Ziemer laser eye surgery, Allegretto Wave laser, and Optimas by InMode, a full beauty suite with state-of-the-art light, laser, and radio frequency devices for skin care.
The Hecht Eye Institute has three locations: Lawndale, Beverly Hills, and Marina del Ray, CA. Their team is committed to providing quality care and helping patients make informed decisions about their eye health.
Hecht Eye Institute is a trusted provider for LASIK and other eye-related surgeries and treatments. With their experienced surgeons, range of services, and state-of-the-art technology, patients can feel confident in their care at any of the Hecht Eye Institute's locations.
South Bay Laser Eye Center Reviews
South Bay Laser Eye Center Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in South Bay Laser Eye Center Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Dr. Hecht's LASIK and cataract surgeries have led to successful outcomes for many patients, with several noting a considerable improvement in vision post-surgery
- Dr. Hecht is appreciated for providing thorough explanations before and after surgical procedures, ensuring patients understand their procedure and prospects
- Despite the positive medical outcomes, some patients express frustration with long wait times for appointments
- The customer service attitudes of front desk staff received mixed reviews, indicating possible room for improvement
- Several reviewers noted issues with language proficiency, suggesting a need for more bilingual staff
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.