About Siepser Eyecare
Siepser Eyecare Specialists is a renowned provider in the field of LASIK eye surgery. The practice, led by Dr. Steven Siepser, has established itself as a leader in the Philadelphia region, offering unparalleled expertise in tackling complex vision problems. Over the past 40 years, Siepser Eyecare has built a solid foundation of excellence and continues to lead the eye care industry with innovations and consultation on new devices. Dr. Siepser specializes in helping patients with a wide range of eye problems including refractive corrections, glaucoma, cataract, and traumatic reconstructive surgery. He is highly esteemed for taking on the most challenging cases, thereby demonstrating the practice's commitment to patient care.
Siepser Eyecare provides a variety of services to correct vision problems. The team has performed well over 35,000 laser eye procedures, helping patients with improvements to blurry vision caused by refractive errors, glaucoma, cataracts, and more. The practice offers LASIK, a type of laser refractive surgery that reshapes the cornea to produce clear vision. Additionally, they provide treatment for Glaucoma, a group of diseases that can damage the eye’s optic nerve, and effectively treat cataracts, a common issue that causes clouding of the lenses in the eyes.
The team at Siepser Eyecare is committed to continuous learning and expanding their base of knowledge. This dedication allows them to offer truly customized vision correction even for difficult and complicated vision challenges. Their emphasis on delivering optimal patient care and results, coupled with its professional and experienced staff, has set it apart as a trusted provider for LASIK eye surgery and related services.
Siepser Eyecare Reviews
Siepser Eyecare Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Siepser Eyecare Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Overall, patients are highly satisfied with the successful outcome of eye surgeries performed by Dr. Siepser, reporting significant improvements to vision and lasting benefits over many years.
- The surgical technology used, facility hygiene, and the professionalism and responsiveness of the staff drew positive remarks.
- The post-operative care provided by Dr. Siepser and his team, including personal check-ins and prompt resolution of issues, received appreciative feedback.
- However, a number of reviews indicated dissatisfaction with the surgeon's bedside manner, describing it as 'rude' and 'condescending'.
- Some patients complained of vision issues post-surgery and voiced frustration with inconsistent communication when discussing these problems.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.
based on 8 Reviews
Based on his credentials and most reviews, I felt safe going to Dr Siepser for a painful eyelid infection, and he had plenty of appointments available... Read More
I went to Dr. Siepser in 2019 for corrective laser surgery. He did the surgery, and all seemed fine. My vision improved, and I was satisfied with my... Read More
Dr. Siepser performed my laser eye surgery in August 2013. I researched and met so many doctors in the area, and I could tell pretty quickly he was the best... Read More