SharpeVision is a laser eye care center that aims to ensure that patients have perfect vision for as long as possible. They offer a range of services, including LASIK4Life, which provides lifetime coverage of enhancements for patients who may experience blurriness over time. While the service is optional, many patients find it valuable. Additionally, SharpeVision has a team of experienced surgeons who have helped 90% of patients achieve permanent improvement in their vision after surgery.
SharpeVision provide excellent service to patients from all walks of life. SharpeVision offers a range of procedures, including LASIK, PRK, presbyopia and monovision surgery, implantable contact lenses, cataract removal, refractive lens exchange, and eye screenings. They also use new dry eye technology to effectively treat eye issues. Sharpevision has locations in Austin, Chicago, and Seattle-Bellevue.
SharpeVision is a reliable and professional laser eye care center that has helped numerous patients achieve perfect vision. Their experienced surgeons, range of services, and optional lifetime coverage of enhancements make them a great choice for those considering LASIK.
Sharpevision Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Sharpevision Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- The surgeons at SharpeVision Modern LASIK are highly skilled, performing quick and painless procedures that have excellent recovery rates.
- Patients have reported significant improvements post-surgery, with many achieving 20/15 or 20/20 vision, allowing most to leave glasses and contacts behind.
- With friendly and professional staff, patients have praised the clinic for its excellent customer service and comprehensive care - from initial consultation through to post-operative check-ups.
- Offering state-of-the-art equipment in a clean and inviting facility, SharpeVision Modern LASIK prioritizes the comfort and safety of its patients.
- The pricing is generally considered affordable, with many patients pleasantly surprised at the cost-effectiveness of the procedures.
- Although most patients did not report major issues post-surgery, a few have mentioned minor discomfort and the occasional need for reading glasses.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.