About Rochester Eye Care
Rochester Eye Care is a trusted provider of LASIK eye surgery and other eye care services in Michigan. They are led by Dr. Mark Weingarten, a board-certified ophthalmologist and certified laser eye surgeon. Dr. Weingarten and his team prioritize patient education and comfort, taking the time to explain proposed procedures and treatments and answer any questions patients may have.
Patients have praised the friendly and organized staff at Rochester Eye Care, as well as the quality of life improvements they experience after LASIK surgery. The clinic offers a range of services, including emergency eye care, eyelid surgery, glaucoma evaluation and surgery, laser surgery, laser vision correction (LASIK/LASEK/PRK), and strabismus (crossed eye) therapy. Additionally, Rochester Eye Care has an optical shop with a good selection of glasses and competitive prices.
Rochester Eye Care serves patients in Detroit, Pontiac, Rochester, Troy, Macomb, and surrounding areas. Potential patients can take advantage of a free screening to determine if they are a candidate for the surgery. Rochester Eye Care is a capable and experienced provider of LASIK and other eye care services. Patients can expect attentive and informative care from Dr. Weingarten and his team.
Rochester Eye Care Reviews
Rochester Eye Care Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Rochester Eye Care Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Dr. Weingarten and his team have been lauded for their proficiency in diagnosing and treating a variety of eye problems with professional and efficient service.
- The team performed successful cataract surgeries and LASIK procedures, and these have been greatly appreciated by numerous patients, leading to improved vision and high satisfaction rates.
- The staff at Rochester Eye Care is consistently commended for being welcoming, helpful, and efficient.
- However, a few patients felt their consultations were rushed and did not provide enough time to ask questions or receive a detailed explanation of their condition or treatment plan.
- Some issues with the billing process and understanding insurance coverage were noted by a handful of patients.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.