About Ophthalmology Associates of Bay Ridge
Ophthalmology Associates of Bay Ridge offers a range of eye care services, including LASIK surgery, cataract surgery, glaucoma care and screening, macular degeneration treatment, diabetic eye care, and dry eye care. Their team of highly trained surgeons includes Dr. Elias Aliprandis, a corneal specialist who specializes in LASIK surgery. Dr. Aliprandis completed his ophthalmology residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital and received his fellowship training in cornea and external disease at the Bascom Palmer Eye Institute in Miami.
In addition to LASIK surgery, Ophthalmology Associates of Bay Ridge offers small-incision, no-stitch cataract surgery using the latest intraocular lens implants. They also offer femtosecond laser-assisted cataract surgery with the LenSx® laser, allowing their surgeons to perform some of the steps of cataract surgery with greater precision than ever before. Cataract surgery is performed by their doctors nearby in a state-of-the-art ambulatory surgical facility.
The team at Ophthalmology Associates of Bay Ridge is committed to staying up-to-date on the latest advances in eye care. Dr. Irene Rusu, a fellowship-trained surgical and medical retinal specialist, has published research and presented at national conferences on macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, and the medical and surgical treatment of retinal diseases. Dr. Brian Herschorn, a board-certified ophthalmologist with fellowship-training in ophthalmic plastic and reconstructive surgery, specializes in eyelid surgery, laser vision correction, and BOTOX and cosmetic eyelid surgery.
For the convenience of their patients, Ophthalmology Associates of Bay Ridge offers weekday, evening, and Saturday office hours, as well as a full-service optical shop located on-premises. They serve the Brooklyn, NY area and can be reached by phone to schedule an appointment with their courteous staff.
Ophthalmology Associates of Bay Ridge Reviews
Ophthalmology Associates of Bay Ridge Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Ophthalmology Associates of Bay Ridge Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Dr. Elias Aliprandis is highly commended for his expertise in performing successful cataract and laser surgeries, with patients reporting significantly improved vision
- The doctors, in general, have been praised for their thoroughness, knowledge, and friendliness, contributing to overall patient satisfaction
- A recurrent area of concern is the significant wait times encountered by patients, even with pre-scheduled appointments, which is a factor impacting the overall patient experience at this facility
- The office staff, particularly Cheryl and Monica, are frequently praised for their professionalism, efficiency, and helpfulness
- The facility’s cleanliness, modern technology, and comfortable waiting area contribute positively to the overall patient experience
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.