About North Carolina Eye Ear Nose & Throat - North Durham Office
North Carolina Eye, Ear, Nose & Throat is a provider of LASIK surgery and other eye care services. With a tradition of caring for patients for over 100 years, the staff and physicians deliver comprehensive care in a personal community-based setting. They have five convenient locations throughout the Triangle, making it easy for patients to access care.
North Carolina Eye, Ear, Nose & Throat provides a full spectrum of eye care services, including LASIK surgery, cataract care, and retinal services. The board-certified ophthalmologists specialize in complex and delicate eye surgeries, and they also provide services such as prescribing glasses and contacts. North Carolina Eye, Ear, Nose & Throat also offers an optical center, where patients can find the latest in eyewear fashion.
In addition to eye care, North Carolina Eye, Ear, Nose & Throat offers a range of services for ear, nose, and throat conditions. The board-certified otolaryngologists specialize in managing diseases of the ears, nose, and throat, from treating ear infections to performing in-office sinus procedures to delicate surgery. They also provide audiology and speech pathology services for patients of all ages.
Patients who are considering LASIK surgery at North Carolina Eye, Ear, Nose & Throat can feel confident in the expertise of the surgeons. They continue to receive accolades and awards for their quality of care, and patients have provided positive feedback about their experiences. With minimal wait times and a friendly and helpful staff, patients can expect excellent care from start to finish.
North Carolina Eye, Ear, Nose & Throat is a trusted provider of LASIK surgery and other eye care services. With a long-standing tradition of caring for patients and a range of services available, patients can feel confident in choosing this practice for their eye care needs.
North Carolina Eye Ear Nose & Throat - North Durham Office Reviews
North Carolina Eye Ear Nose & Throat - North Durham Office Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in North Carolina Eye Ear Nose & Throat - North Durham Office Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- The doctors, particularly Dr. Chowdary, Dr. Hueman, Dr. Perry, Dr. Oberman, Dr. Simon, and Dr. Franklin Li were praised for their surgical expertise and success in resolving patients' medical issues.
- There were multiple complaints about long waiting times, with patients experiencing delays both before appointments and while waiting for the doctor in the exam room.
- Several patients complained about issues with billing, including unexpected fees and a lack of transparency about insurance coverage.
- The service at the optical center was criticized for its high costs, particularly for replacement lenses, and issues with fit.
- On the flip side, some patients praised the surgical outcomes and detailed care they received. This included patients who underwent sinus surgery, eye issues, and minor eyelid surgery.
- However, there were issues with staff attitudes, both in person and over the phone, causing dissatisfaction amongst several patients.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.