About Natural Vision - Madera
Natural Vision is a group of ophthalmologists, optometrists, and opticians that have been providing top-of-the-line eye care to patients in the Central Valley for over 30 years. Natural Vision operates out of three locations in Fresno, Madera, and Sanger to ensure patients receive the care they deserve. Natural Vision offers a fully comprehensive eye care visit and and the utilize top-of-the-line technology to provide patients with results, answers, and treatment in a timely fashion.
Natural Vision's doctors are highly trained and experienced in their respective fields. Dr. David Kaye, M.D., has been performing refractive surgery for over 20 years, including LASIK, and holds a Fellowship in Corneal Surgery, which is a specialized advanced degree in refractive surgery and the treatment of corneal diseases. Dr. Laura Nguyen, M.D., specializes in oculoplastic surgery (lid and orbital reconstruction) and has subspecialty training in dacryocystorhinostomy (DCR), orbital fracture repair, optic nerve sheath fenestration, functional and cosmetic eyelid surgeries, and Botulinum injections. Dr. Animesh Petkar, M.D., specializes in medical and surgical diseases of the retina, vitreous, and choroid and is available for comprehensive eye examinations, ocular emergencies, as well as retinal care.
Natural Vision offers a wide range of services, including adult and senior eye exams, children's eye exams, diabetic eye exams, and specialty care such as dry eye therapy, myopia management, neuro-ophthalmology, glaucoma, macular degeneration, eye disease diagnosis & management, retina care, and oculoplastics surgery. They also offer contact lens exams, fittings, and brands, as well as specialty contacts for keratoconus. Natural Vision's eye surgeries include LASIK, PRK, ICL, IOL, cataract surgery, chalazion surgery, pterygium surgery, and vitrectomy surgery. Natural Vision also offers aesthetics services such as Botox/Xeomin & fillers, eyelid surgery, Latisse, and skin care products.
Natural Vision operates on three core values: providing the best treatment, providing the best services, and providing the best value. They guarantee to make patient care a priority and stay true to their patients. Natural Vision is dedicated to providing a unique eye care experience that patients cannot find everywhere. They are committed to continuing to provide top-quality eye care to their patients.
Natural Vision - Madera Reviews
Natural Vision - Madera Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Natural Vision - Madera Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Patients consistently praise the quality of care from Dr. Kaye, with specific mention of successful cataract surgeries and improved vision.
- Several patients have voiced complaints about the cost of services and glasses, deeming them excessive and not clearly communicated.
- Long waiting times, both in the waiting room and for appointments, appear to be a recurring issue, impacting patient satisfaction.
- Despite a generally positive perception of the medical staff, there have been reported instances of perceived unprofessionalism and rudeness from some doctors.
- The front office staff's customer service quality has varied in patient feedback, with some praising them for their professionalism and others indicating room for improvement.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.