About Manrique Custom Vision Center - Mcallen Edinburg
Manrique Custom Vision Center is a renowned eye care provider that offers LASIK eye surgery and other treatments for patients in the San Antonio and RGV areas. Dr. Manrique has over 20 years of experience and has performed over 50,000 LASIK procedures, making him a trusted and experienced surgeon. Manrique Custom Vision Center provides personalized care, ensuring that each patient receives a customized vision plan tailored to their specific needs.
Manrique Custom Vision Center offers a range of services to improve patients' vision, including Z-LASIK, a blade-free procedure that can treat nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. The center also provides cataract surgery, which is the most frequently performed surgery in the United States. Other treatments offered include Intacs corneal implants and Kamra Inlay.
They have multiple locations across Texas, including McAllen, Laredo, San Antonio, Harlingen, and Corpus Christi, making it easy for patients to access care. The surgeons at Manrique Custom Vision Center utilize state-of-the-art technology to provide patients with the best possible outcomes. Patients can also benefit from a variety of financing options to help make their treatment an investment they can afford.
Manrique Custom Vision Center is an excellent choice for patients seeking LASIK eye surgery or other treatments to improve their vision. With experienced surgeons, individualized care, and many services, patients can trust that they will receive high-quality care from this provider.
Manrique Custom Vision Center - Mcallen Edinburg Reviews
Manrique Custom Vision Center - Mcallen Edinburg Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Manrique Custom Vision Center - Mcallen Edinburg Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Most patients report a life-changing improvement in their vision after surgery, frequently achieving 20/20 eyesight and no longer requiring glasses or contact lenses
- Customers commend the clinic's cleanliness, the cordiality of the staff, and the individual attention provided by Dr. Manrique
- Several patients report long waiting times, both in scheduling their surgeries and during their appointments
- Some concerns were raised about post-operative complications, which led to additional follow-ups, and in a few cases, patients had to resume wearing glasses
- One patient reported a last-minute switch from planned Lasik to ASA surgery, resulting in a longer recovery period and a continued need for corrective eyewear
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.
based on 3 Reviews
I have to update that the wait time can be quick or terribly long. They left me in a room once for an hour by myself! I've also had complications since my... Read More
Very good service, they respected the appointment we had. The waiting time was not excessive. The consultation was done by the doctor personally, and he... Read More
Ok so I was set up for an 8 am appointment with Dr. Manrique. I was called in as soon as I finished my paperwork....Wow, can't remember the last time... Read More