About Luke S Cataract & Laser Institute - Tarpon Springs
St. Luke's Cataract & Laser Institute has been providing exceptional eye care for over 50 years. They have earned a reputation for excellence and are known for their commitment to providing personalized patient care. With state-of-the-art equipment and facilities, St. Luke's eye surgeons, medical ophthalmologists, and optometrists are some of the most experienced and trusted eye surgeons in the world.
St. Luke's offers a variety of services, including LASIK eye surgery, cataract surgery, comprehensive ophthalmology, glaucoma treatment, retina eye care, and more. They also have an onsite Ambulatory Surgical Center dedicated to eye surgery. Patients can trust that they will receive the highest quality of care at St. Luke's.
Their team of surgeons and medical professionals have received numerous accolades and awards for their expertise and dedication to care-giving. They have helped millions of people see better. St. Luke's experienced eye doctors provide comprehensive eye care to maintain eye health and to ensure that their patients' vision is optimized with the most accurate glasses prescription.
St. Luke's has eight locations, serving patients from over 77 countries. They place an extremely high value on the relationships they have with Doctors of Optometry and the trust exhibited by referring surgical patients to St. Luke's. Referrals to their practice help build trust and longstanding relationships with patients. St. Luke's is committed to providing personalized patient care, and their passionate team is always available to assist with any questions or concerns that patients may have.
St. Luke's Cataract & Laser Institute is a trusted provider of comprehensive eye care services. Their experienced team of eye doctors and surgeons use state-of-the-art equipment and facilities to provide personalized patient care. With numerous locations and a commitment to building relationships with patients and Doctors of Optometry, St. Luke's is an excellent choice for anyone seeking LASIK eye surgery or other eye care services.
Luke S Cataract & Laser Institute - Tarpon Springs Reviews
Luke S Cataract & Laser Institute - Tarpon Springs Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Luke S Cataract & Laser Institute - Tarpon Springs Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Several cases demonstrate effective surgical interventions, particularly for complex eye conditions such as detached retinas and severe dry eyes.
- The surgical teams receive high commendation for their professional conduct and expertise.
- There are recurrent complaints about long waiting times, with some patients spending up to four hours on average.
- Several issues arise from billing discrepancies, including unexpected charges and insurance coverage disputes.
- Some patients perceive a lack of technological advancement, pointing out refusal to use certain lenses approved elsewhere.
- There are some concerns about the impersonal nature of the service likened to a 'surgery factory', with rushed consultations and minimal patient-doctor interaction.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.
based on 45 Reviews
You only get one set of eyes, take them to the best! Consider how carefully you might pick out a perfect ripe melon in the market. Or, you may scroll... Read More
It has been OVER a 120 day and the billing department still has NOT taken off a charge that they AGREED was misbilled. Read More
I had an appointment today with one of the eye doctors I won't say her name but I was waiting for a 2:10pm and a lady one of the workers said the doctor I... Read More