About Lehigh Valley Center for Sight - Allentown
Lehigh Valley Center for Sight is a highly respected provider of eye care services in the Lehigh Valley area, committed to excellence and patient satisfaction. Their experienced team of doctors offer comprehensive eye care services for both adults and children.
Lehigh Valley Center for Sight offers a range of services, including diagnostic testing, low vision services, and LASIK surgery. They use state-of-the-art equipment, such as ocular ultrasounds and corneal topography, to provide the most accurate diagnoses and treatment plans. For those who are candidates for LASIK surgery, they offer both bladeless LASIK and PRK options, using advanced technology to customize the procedure to each patient's individual needs.
Lehigh Valley Center for Sight has a strong reputation for excellence, having performed PRK surgeries since 1995. They have also been recognized for their commitment to patient education and customer service. Their team of doctors and staff prioritize patient satisfaction and strive to provide a welcoming and comfortable environment for each patient.
Lehigh Valley Center for Sight serves the Lehigh Valley area and accepts nearly all major insurance plans and also offer financing options. If a potential LASIK patient is considering their options for vision correction, they can schedule a free consultation with Lehigh Valley Center for Sight to discuss their candidacy for LASIK surgery and determine if it is the right option for them.
Lehigh Valley Center for Sight - Allentown Reviews
Lehigh Valley Center for Sight - Allentown Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Lehigh Valley Center for Sight - Allentown Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Many patients reported successful visual outcomes from surgeries such as LASIK and cataracts, praising the doctors for their professional conduct and the effectiveness of the procedures
- Several doctors, namely Dr. Labib, Dr. Hadeed, and Dr. Moran, received high praise for their care and expertise, contributing positively to the patient experience
- A common issue raised by many was the lengthy wait times, both in the waiting room and the exam room, which significantly marred their experience
- The conduct of the staff was frequently criticized, with patients describing them as unprofessional or rude, and some felt that their policy enforcement was too harsh
- Several patients reported concerns about inadequate treatment or misdiagnosis, feeling that their conditions were not properly addressed, which led to increased stress and the need for second opinions
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.
based on 14 Reviews
friendly and helpful staff. very thorough exams as well. would recommend if you want good eye care. Read More
Wow! I had an appointment scheduled for 2:30pm today. I completely forgot, my fault. I called back less than an hour afterwards to apologize and reschedule.... Read More
Had my first appointment at this practice a few months ago with Dr. Labib and was pleased with the overall experience! I didn't have a long wait, the exam... Read More